UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Haven't made any custom changes. Would simply reverting the template help?
Reinstalling the core theme should resolve this. Although be sure all of your edits and modifications have been made on your child styles. That should fix your issue with outdated templates.

So what would happen if I'd just go ahead and revert the template since I didn't make any custom changes, instead of reinstalling the entire thing? Why does this happen anyway - this was a regular update?
You are welcome to revert the template if you'd like as is the outdated template showing for your primary or child style? Also, the cause of the problem was because of a minor error that happened when updating themes. But thankfully we were able to find a resolution which is what I explained above.

Hello,

Do you know how to disable sub navigation?

I accidentally enabled it and can't find where to close it.
Navigate to Viewport width to remove the sub-navigation under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation. Set it to 100% as it should then hide the sub-navigation links.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.10.0.0 compatibility
  • Improved footer widget styling
  • Fixed an issue with tooltip arrow styling
  • Improved discussion list coloring properties which now allow you to color both even/odd colors
Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse
Some elements of the theme should be rounded but display as square edges. This generally is around the comment boxes. I noticed it in the demo too, it's also always the top of the border that doesn't round correctly.

See attached:
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 11.03.41 am.webp

UIx Option not creating manifest json, i also added icons for web app. do i need to make any other settings to make it work or is it not yet working.

I recently bought the template and I like it very much.

The problem is that I looked for how to change the forum icons (one icon for each forum), I can't find it.

I understand that it is in Nodes > Node layout and stilyng > Select Style UI.X > Select forum > Node Icons > And thenfor change with materialdesignicons.com?

Thank you very much. Regards.

Hello, does anybody know how to change the default ui.x footer icons on xenforo?
I know that some people will come saying: put the <i fa fa-etc tags etc, but no, it would break and the color would totally change and on phone it would look like an external icon, with another size and separated, which is horrible.
I've been trying to find out how to modify it for two days and still nothing, even if I've found how to modify the nav section from the extra.less to do basically the same thing.
Can you help me out?

Hello, I've been trying to add a node icon for SiropuChat & failing miserably.

The data-nav-id is siropuChat.
I can see in uix.less the various definiations e.g.
Code:
    &[data-nav-id="xfmg"]:before {
        .m-faContent(@fa-var-image);
        <xf:macro name="content" template="uix_icons.less" arg-icon="media" />
    }

And if I add it there then it works fine, but I know it needs to go into extra.less
But despite many attempts I can't get it to work.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Code:
    }

And if I add it there then it works fine, but I know it needs to go into extra.less

I wouldnt recommend editing that template. Instead, add some code to EXTRA.less or somewhere else, as merging will be tough for you later.

Also, it doesn't hurt to start with simple things. Try changing the color to red or something to make sure you're selecting with CSS the object you want. If you link me to somewhere that has your icon I can attempt to find it for you.

Hello, does anybody know how to change the default ui.x footer icons on xenforo?
I know that some people will come saying: put the <i fa fa-etc tags etc, but no, it would break and the color would totally change and on phone it would look like an external icon, with another size and separated, which is horrible.
I've been trying to find out how to modify it for two days and still nothing, even if I've found how to modify the nav section from the extra.less to do basically the same thing.
Can you help me out?
You might have ill-formed HTML if its doing that. You could do it with HTML, but by default we use CSS.

Let's say I want to change the navigation icon. This is what it looks like out of the box:

1595312165564.webp

Next, I would go to my frontend and use the inspector tool (I use Chrome so might look a little different for you). Find the element and just make sure you can select it. You might find a unique way of selecting it (there are many ways but chances are we are selecting it a particular way already).

Ive made it red here so you can see how to test that you've selected it correctly:

1595311931116.webp

I would go into say EXTRA.less and add:

Code:
 .uix_extendedFooterRow .block[data-widget-definition="th_navigation"] .block-minorHeader:before  { content: '\F981'; }

Where the content part is, for me, going to be a Material Design Icon. You can use their cheatsheet here to find what character code to use: https://cdn.materialdesignicons.com/4.4.95/ (note that the version matters, or you might get the wrong icon to show up as they change it all the time)

Now I see this:

1595312133861.webp1595312127127.webp

A bit more information here: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/uix_icons

Hope this helps. Tagging @Ian Hitt as he did this part of UI.X and may have some better resources than what I posted.

Code:
    }

Another much easier way is to simply add the class in the public navigation manager in the acp, no CSS requires. Here is some documentation on it: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/faqs

Another much easier way is to simply add the class in the public navigation manager in the acp, no CSS requires. Here is some documentation on it: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/faqs
Hi Ian, That doesn't work as the addon has already added it there & without the extra attributes field being visible.

I'm nearly there now using this code. in extra.less
Code:
.p-navEl-link:not(.mdi):not(.fa), .offCanvasMenu-link:not(.mdi):not(.fa) {

&[data-nav-id="siropuChat"]:before {
        .m-faContent(@fa-var-newspaper);
        <xf:macro name="content" template="uix_icons.less" arg-icon="earth" />
    }
}

I'm just playing around with different icons at the moment, but it's working.

@Ian Hitt

Do you guys have a 2.2.0 version of this somewhere? I see it as a parent version in my admin on some outdated templates, but I've don't see any reference to it here or on your site.

Top Bottom