UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Yes is Adsense autoads
UI.X is removing the ad position from it´s original placement and puts i somewhere else in the header. I´ve already told Themehouse that this has to be fixed since this is a bug dating back to februar 2018. Had the same issue with autoads, where it seems AdSense is getting confused and placing an autoad there, where it just doesn´t belong. Unless Themehouse is fixing this ad position back to default, auto-ads can´t be used in that area and the header ad position is unusable (since it´s content is placed directly under the logo).

UI.X is removing the ad position from it´s original placement and puts i somewhere else in the header. I´ve already told Themehouse that this has to be fixed since this is a bug dating back to februar 2018. Had the same issue with autoads, where it seems AdSense is getting confused and placing an autoad there, where it just doesn´t belong. Unless Themehouse is fixing this ad position back to default, auto-ads can´t be used in that area and the header ad position is unusable (since it´s content is placed directly under the logo).
I just realized that this also happens in the default style.

3BC3D8E6-5569-4F26-9379-3DBFC910AA36.png

This did not happen yesterday. I was doing well with automatic ads.

@ThemeHouse

How difficult would it be to create a user option for this? Our members are split about 50/50 on it, it'd be great to have a simple checkbox in the account settings.

1581027236548.webp

We've purchased this theme UI.X 2 Xenith. We're facing one strange issue with the post reply editor.

Sometimes, When user try to insert smiley in text editor, and then type, click here and there, smiley gets disappeared. However, with the default XF theme, this doesn't happen.

Any help greatly appreciated.

We've purchased this theme UI.X 2 Xenith. We're facing one strange issue with the post reply editor.

Sometimes, When user try to insert smiley in text editor, and then type, click here and there, smiley gets disappeared. However, with the default XF theme, this doesn't happen.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Hello, could you please create a ticket on our support portal so we can take a deeper look into this issue?

In my server error log I have thousands upon thousands of this error: Template error: "Macro public:uix_mainTabSets:forum is unknown. src/XF/Template/Templater.php:586"

Any idea what that means or how to fix it?

In my server error log I have thousands upon thousands of this error: Template error: "Macro public:uix_mainTabSets:forum is unknown. src/XF/Template/Templater.php:586"

Any idea what that means or how to fix it?
We'd be happy to get to the bottom into what is causing these errors. Please create a ticket on our support portal so our team can take a closer look.

@ThemeHouse

hi, I need help (2)

1 would need to know how to prevent the logo from shrinking by itself

2 I should restore the UI.X widget: Sidebar navigation

how can I do ?? I bought today

Top Bottom