UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
You're right, Dalton, it was a simple change. And I had completely forgotten that I had had that problem with another of your styles months ago (Intrepid, I think) and that's how I fixed it. Doh
No problem at all, I checked with Ian on this as he suggested this should fix it for now! :)

How do you round the avatar on the nodes like so:

ryqkChT.png

Thank you!

Not at this time no, we haven't released a 2.1 based version as of yet. ;)
Coming soon? I'm getting all plans in place to get our forum upgraded from 1.5 to 2.1, and want to have some nice UI.X variants in place when we go live. (Paid for the theme last year in December but have never used it....one single add-on from another developer prevented us from upgrading to 2.0, and it's still in beta, last time I looked!)

How do you get them to stay on the node like so too :)
I believe our Last Post Avatar add-on is ideal for what you are looking for.
Coming soon? I'm getting all plans in place to get our forum upgraded from 1.5 to 2.1, and want to have some nice UI.X variants in place when we go live. (Paid for the theme last year in December but have never used it....one single add-on from another developer prevented us from upgrading to 2.0, and it's still in beta, last time I looked!)
This is coming soon, yes! :)

This is coming soon, yes! :)
Quick question, if you don't mind...

I started on a customization of UI.X 2 for our XF2 testing forum. Botched it a little, but, not a big problem either if I have to fix it or scrap it. Is 2.1 a total rewrite, or will there be some sort of upgrade path from your 2.0 and 2.1 versions of the theme?

Quick question, if you don't mind...

I started on a customization of UI.X 2 for our XF2 testing forum. Botched it a little, but, not a big problem either if I have to fix it or scrap it. Is 2.1 a total rewrite, or will there be some sort of upgrade path from your 2.0 and 2.1 versions of the theme?
If you make all your changes on a child theme, as is strongly recommended everywhere we can say it, then you should just be able to upgrade UI.X itself when its ready and you'll maybe have a few things to tweak but otherwise easy upgrade.

If you make all your changes on a child theme, as is strongly recommended everywhere we can say it, then you should just be able to upgrade UI.X itself when its ready and you'll maybe have a few things to tweak but otherwise easy upgrade.
Yes, we're all on child themes, so it's all good there. What I always do is create a "master" child theme with our forum customizations (logo and placement, other branding, font standards, etc.) and save any color changes to child themes below that one. Works really well for us that way, and upgrades are a breeze.

Looking forward to it!

conflict with xpress as i got error "funtional_tags". I have other style it works perfectly! The previous one doesn't get this error!

Hello, before the upgrade from xf1 to xf2, I used to have the following CSS to manipulate the prefixes:

Prefix style: prefix test

extra.css:
.prefix.test {
color:#E70219;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-color: #0251A0;
}

Now, for XF2, I have changed to:

Prefix style: pre-test pre

extra.less:

.pre-test{
}

But the border is not getting the style. Whats wrong ?

Is this update compatible with XenForo 2.1?
Not at this time, no. But it is planned ;)
conflict with xpress as i got error "funtional_tags". I have other style it works perfectly! The previous one doesn't get this error!
Go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that one of our developers can take a closer look ;)
Just upgraded at my demo site. I have just noticed that "Sidebar" definition is missing now :rolleyes: How can we add it ?

View attachment 189791
I have the same question.
Just spoke to Ian about this and he said go to the uix.less template, look for line 412 (or roughly that depending on the theme) and comment out the following code:
CSS:
 .uix_sidebarTrigger--phrase {
            display: none;
        }
Hello, before the upgrade from xf1 to xf2, I used to have the following CSS to manipulate the prefixes:

Prefix style: prefix test

extra.css:
.prefix.test {
}

Now, for XF2, I have changed to:

Prefix style: pre-test pre

extra.less:

.pre-test{
}

But the border is not getting the style. Whats wrong ?
Gonna go ahead and tag @Ian Hitt on this.

Top Bottom