UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
@Ian Hitt should be able to help with this
oh i got it. i was just giving feedback on the default settings. if i didn't know how to find that in the menus i'd be completely screwed though. there's not a lot of differentiation in the settings to let people know where those icons are located.

I'm facing an issue
Logs >

Server error logs

Code:
TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2006

Stack Trace

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl(Object(XF\Template\Templater), true, '')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(879): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/helper_js_global.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->fn('css_url', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2297): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'head', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1726): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/forums/example/"
  ["referrer"] => string(21) "https://example.com"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'm facing an issue
Logs >

Server error logs

Code:
TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2006

Stack Trace

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl(Object(XF\Template\Templater), true, '')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(879): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/helper_js_global.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->fn('css_url', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2297): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'head', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1726): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/forums/example/"
  ["referrer"] => string(21) "https://example.com"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Can you make sure you have the latest version of the UI.X Add-on installed?

Quick question, do we have style properties for icon background/text colours? I'm looking to selectively change colour for the Alert icon.

Call me silly, but the only thing I have left to do since installing and configuring UI.X2 is to try and make it so clicking on a forum title expands and collapses the forum. Seems I have some left-handed users who want to be able to do this on their mobile devices. Maybe I've missed the setting, but how does one do this? Seems like it should be easy. Right now clicking on the forum title just focuses on it and takes it to the top. Thanks in advance.

Having this issue when trying to start a new conversation: https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/threads/start-conversation-submit-button.4267/

1524353058395-png.27918

Quick question, do we have style properties for icon background/text colours? I'm looking to selectively change colour for the Alert icon.
I am looking into this and will report back if we have a setting but you are able to edit the color just by inspecting it with the Google Developer tools before pasting the CSS code into the extra.less template with your color change.

Call me silly, but the only thing I have left to do since installing and configuring UI.X2 is to try and make it so clicking on a forum title expands and collapses the forum. Seems I have some left-handed users who want to be able to do this on their mobile devices. Maybe I've missed the setting, but how does one do this? Seems like it should be easy. Right now clicking on the forum title just focuses on it and takes it to the top. Thanks in advance.
I've responded to your ticket on themehouse.com

Having this issue when trying to start a new conversation: https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/threads/start-conversation-submit-button.4267/

1524353058395-png.27918
I am able to report that this is happening on our public demo as well, I am reporting it as an issue now! :) Thanks for the report!

Thought I'd ask here as TH doesn't have an answer for me yet, anyone figured out how to collapse the extra postbit info on mobile viewports? It's an awful lot of wasted space..

Thought I'd ask here as TH doesn't have an answer for me yet, anyone figured out how to collapse the extra postbit info on mobile viewports? It's an awful lot of wasted space..

If you are referring to the collapse/expand function, you can set it to be collapsed by default, but not for a specific viewport width. There is however a breakpoint style property to change to a single-column layout for messages for mobile, which is in Style Properties > Messages.

I solved this for the time being with a bit of code added to the extra.less template - see below:

Code:
.button.button--icon--conversation .button-text:before, a.button.button--icon--conversation .button-text:before {
    content: none !important;
}

;)
Nice, a fix will be included in our latest update! :)

If you are referring to the collapse/expand function, you can set it to be collapsed by default, but not for a specific viewport width. There is however a breakpoint style property to change to a single-column layout for messages for mobile, which is in Style Properties > Messages.

Thanks Ian, I can hide it with a bit of CSS but I'd have thought a style property would be good for this as well as other mobile viewport features that are not easily customizable (I'm thinking the tab bars, up/down arrows, mobile logo, mobile nav bar etc etc). Reason is mobile looks good but is extremely busy.

Hello,

Most of the things you mentioned do have SP's to toggle at certain VW widths, just not additional SP's to style them differently.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5.0.0 Released

• Improved content fader component to fade text instead of adding background gradient when mask-image is supported
  • Added the style property known as Extended Footer White Text to easily change text colors to be legible for dark footers
  • Improvements for navigation active states and alerts
  • Improved code bbcode backgrounds on dark themes
  • Improvements made to the login drop-down
  • Added a helper var for adding content to the bottom of header $uix_headerExtra
  • UIX Search...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom