UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
how can i change layout of forums? from default to boxed ones? i saw on some forum but cant figure it out how to do it.

2PqOo70.png

when u click on tab it shows that specific forum content.

Last edited:
how can i change layout of forums? from default to boxed ones? i saw on some forum but cant figure it out how to do it.

2PqOo70.png

when u click on tab it shows that specific forum content.
[/QUOTE

As far as the screenshot you sent, I've started a conversation with you to gather more information on.

Also, you mean the grid/boxed node layout as shown on our demo here? That is achievable with [TH] Nodes which is an add-on that is included in your UI.X 2 theme purchase.

Just upgraded to Xenforo 2.1 from 1.5 and almost have my styles ready but I have two sections that are bugging me that I can't figure out how to fix. Style is UI.X 2.

Can someone help me?

The top right where watch is... (See pic 1)
And the attach files box below the quick reply (See pic 2)

Is there a document out there showing where each area is colored or changed? Thanks!

uix1.webp

uix2.webp

Just upgraded to Xenforo 2.1 from 1.5 and almost have my styles ready but I have two sections that are bugging me that I can't figure out how to fix. Style is UI.X 2.

Can someone help me?

The top right where watch is... (See pic 1)
And the attach files box below the quick reply (See pic 2)

Is there a document out there showing where each area is colored or changed? Thanks!

View attachment 213899

View attachment 213898
Hello, you can fix this by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons -> Button - default -> Change the color for text.

Some of my users are reporting they are collapsing nodes, however they come back later and the collapsed nodes are all open again.

Anyway to fix that?

I( am using UI.X 2.
I am getting complaints from users, that when they add a post and add some text in that pst to be linked, it doesn't show as an underline and hyperlinked.

Is there a way to add that styling in the CSS or code?

This style gets a very bad score in Google insights. The default theme on the other hand scores just fine and it's not my server's fault (also using cloudflare)
Is there a way of improving this?
Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Hello
I have set public navigation entry for Donate,

But i do not see the entry in responsive mode.

Please consider my settings below.

Thanks for your support :

0.webp
2020-01-04 09_28_28-Edit navigation_ Donations _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.webp

@Ian Hitt , @Dalton Prock ,
regarding these posts:

I have the same issue, running 2.1.0.2.0. Here´s the site: https://avforum.no/forum2/index.php. Any suggestions on how to get the banner aligned with the logo in the header?
I've noticed, my email notifications now have a big font size. My settings in Typography are default, is this a known change?

Have those issues been meanwhile adressed and resolved? I am still running in the same problem in the latest release.

Something different: somewhere along the road you´ve changed the typography of the style, introducing em instead of px in conjunction with style edits to the font. These changes are a pain in the arse and bluntly spoken, it´s ca-tas-tro-phic to mimic the way the font looked for example in UI.X 2.0.1.1 . May be it´s the way how browser interprete the styling, but my users mostyl use firefox and the look of the page is just nothing but ridiculous. With the em styling the fonts are blurry (which may result from font weight, I don´t know, I am not a designer), the font-size differs, even when 14px was translated to 1.4 em. And changing the new em values back to px is making the whole problem bigger than smaller. Doing a side by side comparison, in the latest version 14px don´t show up as the same size as in 2.0.1.1., but smaller, like 13px. Or 12 and a half. Same with the font weights. Despite the fact, that the source code in 2. 1.2 PL 3 reflects the font-size 14px. I know, you´ve put a lot of efforts into this - but, for gods sake, could you please undo these changes?

@ThemeHouse ,
next issue: where do I change this fa icon?
uix_issue_76.png

I´ve been through all UI.X settings, especially triple checked the icon settings where I already have edited the f17d entry to the icon I want to use instead. Found other entries in uix_icons.less, which are already changed to - and the icon still doesn´t change.

And again: what´s up with these issues?
I have the same issue, running 2.1.0.2.0. Here´s the site: https://avforum.no/forum2/index.php. Any suggestions on how to get the banner aligned with the logo in the header?
I've noticed, my email notifications now have a big font size. My settings in Typography are default, is this a known change?
Especially messing around with an ad-position, is the last UI.X should do. This was one of my best selling ad positions and now I am in need for a solution for that ASAP, which to be fair means yesterday. As you can imagine, the paying advertisers are not very happy with this.

Top Bottom