UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
What's new icon not showing on mobile screens.

How can i make it on for mobile screens.
At your UI.X Child Styles, open PAGE_CONTAINER templates find the following codes, which must be 249 .

Code:
<xf:comment>
<xf:set var="$uix_whatsNew__component">
    <a href="{{ link('whats-new') }}"
       class="p-navgroup-link p-navgroup-link--iconic p-navgroup-link--whatsnew"
       title="{{ phrase('whats_new')|for_attr }}">
        <i aria-hidden="true"></i>
        <span class="p-navgroup-linkText">{{ phrase('whats_new') }}</span>
    </a>
</xf:set>
</xf:comment>
DELETE <xf:comment> and </xf:comment> codes

I am experiencing this also, I'll go ahead and report this issue so that it is fixed for the next release.
I come back to you to try to help you better, it is not only the YOUTUBE logo in social media but the unicode materialicon logo Youtube bug. Thanks to NODE I changed the logo of a forum with that of YT and oddly it does not appear anymore :)
So much for the return, hoping to help you at best

Theme is completely distorted and website look like broken on browsers like opera mini, UC mini etc.

Does theme supports browser like that or by default such browsers are not supported (i tried screenshots with different browsers too and found broken on many browsers)

Update: default xenforo.com style too look broken on those browser, so it may not be issue.

Last edited:
Theme is completely distorted and website look like broken on browsers like opera mini, UC mini etc.

Does theme supports browser like that or by default such browsers are not supported (i tried screenshots with different browsers too and found broken on many browsers)
How do you color block categories on your forum? With NODE I can not do it

in extra.less, add following code

.block.block--category.block--categoryX .block-header {
background: #XXXXXX;
color: #ffffff;
}

at X - replace it with your node number

at XXXXXX - replace with your color code.

I updated Xenforo yesterday to the latest version, then the UI.X addon and then updated the UI.X 2 theme from within the admin panel.

I had to revert a bunch of templates, none of which I edited that I can ever recall. Everything on the desktop is ok, but on the mobile version, all the usernames are now showing up vertical like this:

Image-1.webp

On "Original Style" they look fine, it's just on the "UI.X" style.

Xenforo v2.0.7
UI.X addon v2.0.7

When I use my Amazon Fire tablet, any link that will take me to the latest unread post in a thread (ie, via New Posts) will instead take me to the footer. Just FYI.

When I use my Amazon Fire tablet, any link that will take me to the latest unread post in a thread (ie, via New Posts) will instead take me to the footer. Just FYI.
This happens to me too, with adroid and latest chrome browser.

Issue observed on my web and also on this xenforo forum

At mobile view of UI.X 2 2.0.6. there is always an empty space at any page. Do anyone notice it ?
1-) Does anyone have a similar problem ? At mobile view of UI.X 2.0.6, there is always an empty space at any page. This problem does not occur at desktop view.

0_Button Empty Mobile Bug.webp

2-) Another new BUG. At desktop view of UI.X 2.0.6, the nagitation arrows are missing. This problem does not occur at mobile view.

1_Arrow Missing_Desktop Bug.webp

I come back to you to try to help you better, it is not only the YOUTUBE logo in social media but the unicode materialicon logo Youtube bug. Thanks to NODE I changed the logo of a forum with that of YT and oddly it does not appear anymore :)
So much for the return, hoping to help you at best
Thank you as I went ahead and reported on our issue tracker! :)

in extra.less, add following code

.block.block--category.block--categoryX .block-header {
background: #XXXXXX;
color: #ffffff;
}

at X - replace it with your node number

at XXXXXX - replace with your color code.
Thank you for helping him out with that @Dnyan Deshmukh :)
On my theme UI.X I do not have that which appears

http://prntscr.com/jmxees

Is this normal?

( version 2.0.0.6 )
Can you send a screenshot of what you see on your forum? What exactly are you referring too? The community title or buttons off to the right?
I updated Xenforo yesterday to the latest version, then the UI.X addon and then updated the UI.X 2 theme from within the admin panel.

I had to revert a bunch of templates, none of which I edited that I can ever recall. Everything on the desktop is ok, but on the mobile version, all the usernames are now showing up vertical like this:

View attachment 176497

On "Original Style" they look fine, it's just on the "UI.X" style.

Xenforo v2.0.7
UI.X addon v2.0.7
UI.X v2.0.7 addon is for Xenforo 2.0.6 not for 2.0.7. The problem can be related with it, I guess.
I agree it might be because you updated to XenForo 2.0.7 but I'll look into it and report back.
Rather weird behavior but I'll look into this and see what I experience as well.
This happens to me too, with adroid and latest chrome browser.

Issue observed on my web and also on this xenforo forum
Rather weird behavior but I'll look into this and see what I experience as well.
1-) Does anyone have a similar problem ? At mobile view of UI.X 2.0.6, there is always an empty space at any page. This problem does not occur at desktop view.

View attachment 176668

2-) Another new BUG. At desktop view of UI.X 2.0.6, the nagitation arrows are missing. This problem does not occur at mobile view.

View attachment 176669
I'll look into these and make a report on GitHub so that they are fixed for the next theme release.

Top Bottom