UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Yes I export the independent theme well and yet it does not update
I said do NOT export as independent :) that is likely the issue.

Thx. No effect. After update when i write 100px, 250px, 500px - no change in header.
(I think it is related to the new search box position ?)

View attachment 171478

If your logo is in the navigation, its size is capped by the navigation bar. The logo will not get larger than the height of the nav bar plus a bit of padding.

I said do NOT export as independent :) that is likely the issue.

If your logo is in the navigation, its size is capped by the navigation bar. The logo will not get larger than the height of the nav bar plus a bit of padding.

I misspoke, I export like this:

http://prntscr.com/itwbrw

And when I re-imprint it in child style UI.X 2.0.4.0.0 style it stays in 2.0.1.xx

Anyone else getting errors in regards to ThemeHouse Reactions and these changes?
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function parse_...', '/home/trueuoco/...', 856, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(856): trigger_error('Function parse_...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2151): XF\Template\Templater->fn('parse_less_colo...', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1724): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Any thoughts on this one @Ian Hitt ?

Just need to know where to look.

I know they released a security update this morning, that I am not running. I am running the latest version before the hot fix this morning for the security update.

Question for Themehouse staff.

What, exactly is ‘premium support’? Ticket submitted in your office hours is now at 9 hours. Do you have any SLA that you work to?

5A0180BD-8082-487F-A975-0187D504511F.webp

Question for Themehouse staff.

What, exactly is ‘premium support’? Ticket submitted in your office hours is now at 9 hours. Do you have any SLA that you work to?

View attachment 171538
Typically we respond within a few hours, but ask for 24-48 hours officially. After large releases such as what we just did sometimes there is a backlog. We are catching up though, will make sure to get you a response first thing in the morning.

Top Bottom