UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hey guys, we have a fairly big UI.X 2 update coming your way, but there are a few big changes that we are hoping to get some field testing on before pushing. If anybody is interested in joining our Beta Team, feel free to PM me so I can get you set up and send you a copy of UI.X 2 2.0.2.1 Beta :)

That would depend on whether or not you re loading a bold font in, and setting the appropriate font weight in Style Properties > Typography. These are default XF style properties, not changed by UI.X. We simp,y add an option to load fonts from Google Fonts :)
Okay, yeah, just had to increase the default weight. Your default (400) is definitely too light. Thank you (y)

Last edited:
The search button doesn’t work in android or IOS ive been told. A couple of members have reported it so tested myself.

The search button doesn’t work in android or IOS ive been told. A couple of members have reported it so tested myself.

I am also unable to replicate the issue. Make sure that your theme is updated to the latest version. You can also try testing it in an uncustomized version of UI.X.

@Ian Hitt @Mike Creuzer

Am particularly interested in the Sidebar navigation like in Androidforums.

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 4.13.40 PM.webp

I want to list down my forums like that in the sidebar and make it appear as SPA. If my understanding is right, the UI.X2 has this functionality already and i won't need UI.X pro for this.

Am i correct? Please revert as i have to finish my project and start building contents urgently.

This can be set in Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Navigation type
thanks for the reply Ian.

in your manual... i see we can use Sidebar navigation like this
Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.38.58 PM.webp

but what i am intrested in listing all the Forums like in androidforum.com not the new post, find threads, wacthed thread..

Is it doable?

Thanks.

Next, how can I change the Material Design Icon (What's New button)? I know which one I want to change it to, but cant work out how to reference it.

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 23.20.03.webp

Top Bottom