UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
One of your old XF 1.5 Theme, called "Class" had a great feautre as "Collapse signature" ? Do you have any plan to add this great option in UI.X2 ?

The problem is related to TH Reaction. If you take a look you'll see that the EDIT checkbox is moved to the left by the Rections icons...
They do align under the eye icon on my forum, and I'm also using the Reactions add-on. Perhaps it's related to the language modification...?

I think you are right @AndreaMarucci assuming no changes have been made special to your site, would you please create an issue on this in our issue tracker? Should be a straight forward fix we can patch in either UIX or Reactions

@Mike Creuzer
Just in case you missed it above, Mike, I am unable to preserve or apply bold formatting to text when the font is changed from the XF default (using UI.X 2 2.0.2.1.0). I can see the tags are there when I bold the text, but none of it actually looks bold. I would appreciate it if you can confirm whether or not you can replicate this on your end. I'm not having the problem with any other style, including UI.X 2 Dark.

What font are you changing it to, and where are you changing it? It's possible that you're not loading in the bold weight for the font

Any font. I could bold this text I'm typing here, for example, but as soon as I changed the font to anything else the bold would be gone. It was brought to my attention by a user who was wondering why he couldn't bold any of his text in new posts and why none of his bolded text in posts going back years no longer looked bold. When I checked I realized it was all with text he had changed to courier. But when I tested it myself, I found it didn't matter what font I changed it to, I encountered the same problem. Switching to another style, everything looks normal.

The text for these, for example, looks exactly the same when you put them side by side:

[FONT=verdana]TESTING[/FONT] [FONT=verdana][B]TESTING[/B][/FONT]

You can't tell without looking at the tags which is bolded.

Just a quick question: Where do i find the styling settings for the pagenavigation buttons? I mean the numberd buttons, for example beneath this topic? Can't seem to find them anywhere :)

How can i only use text logo
Search for "Logo URL" in your admin, then after you've clicked that be sure you're switched to the UI.X style if you have to (style drop-down menu at top). Delete the logo URL paths, enable text logo from the drop-down menu next to where it says "Enable text logo" and write whatever in the "Logo text" field.

lxgSbXc.jpg

I've another little problem @Mike Creuzer

In mobile or if I shrink the window I get a missing image as you can see

View attachment 169380

Clicking to see where the image should be give me that kind of url

http://test.shift.it/xf2/threads/co...ttarmi.21/styles/uix/images/uix-brandmark.png

that's the test forum and thread url but with /styles/uix/images/uix-brandmark.png after so the image is obviously not found.

Where can I fix this?

This image can be set in Style Properties > Basic Options > Logo (small)

One of your old XF 1.5 Theme, called "Class" had a great feautre as "Collapse signature" ? Do you have any plan to add this great option in UI.X2 ?

Yes, it is in our upcoming TH Threads and Posts add-on :)

Am I imagining things or do you lose any bold formatting to text if you change the font...? ;)

That would depend on whether or not you re loading a bold font in, and setting the appropriate font weight in Style Properties > Typography. These are default XF style properties, not changed by UI.X. We simp,y add an option to load fonts from Google Fonts :)

How can i only use text logo

Top Bottom