UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
No I made sure it was up to date. It only happend after I updated to newest Xenforo a few days back. Where is that section defined?

No I made sure it was up to date. It only happend after I updated to newest Xenforo a few days back. Where is that section defined?
It could be a bug, but we'd probably need to take a look to see what all is customized. Would you mind creating a ticket? Ill take a look.

Hey guys,

Any chance of splitting out the expanding postbit to it's own stand alone add on for XF2?

I don't mind getting a theme, but I really don't want the whole theme as I want to keep my install as stock as possible to prevent possible conflicts with other add ons.

Or is it possible to activate the expanding toggle just via the UIX framework settings and still use the stock theme for me to tweak myself?

Hey guys,

Any chance of splitting out the expanding postbit to it's own stand alone add on for XF2?

I don't mind getting a theme, but I really don't want the whole theme as I want to keep my install as stock as possible to prevent possible conflicts with other add ons.

Or is it possible to activate the expanding toggle just via the UIX framework settings and still use the stock theme for me to tweak myself?

Funny enough we are planning on taking much of what we build for UI.X and ensuring it works on default style. It already should, but we'll be making a separate add-on called "Threads and Posts" I believe, which is just a toolbox of extended functionality (such as the postbit toggle). Its expected to be released along with our suite of add-ons when UI.X Pro is out. (but you wont need a UI.X license, itll just come free to those who have a UI.X license)

How can I add a 'Post New Thread' button and a 'Reply To Thread' button for guests that directs to registration after clicked?

You would just need to find these buttons in the template, and conditionally change their href values to go to the register page for guests. This is probably the simplest way without doing it at the PHP level.

Cool, any idea when Threads and Posts or Pro will be out?

So I bought UIX now does it have framework features that I can apply to the default style without using the custom theme? Or do I have to use the theme as it currently stands?

Cool, any idea when Threads and Posts or Pro will be out?

So I bought UIX now does it have framework features that I can apply to the default style without using the custom theme? Or do I have to use the theme as it currently stands?
The last thing we have to do is our trending add-on, we have most everything else done, then its just you know package and test everything.

As it stands, everything is a bundle so it needs to work together. The only "UI.X Feature" we made a separate add-on for that works on the default style is our TH Nodes add-on for node grid management.

show10.webp

Just a quick question - Where can I edit it so if a post is Unread it is a totally different color? Currently it is very hard to tell the difference between a read and unread post. I tried all over and could not find it. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 168581

Just a quick question - Where can I edit it so if a post is Unread it is a totally different color? Currently it is very hard to tell the difference between a read and unread post. I tried all over and could not find it. Thanks in advance.

You can add the following to extra.less .is-unread .structItem-title {color: red;}

Thanks I will do that! Would it be possible to get this as an actual option in the future? I can do it with forum and node titles would like to not have to edit themes too much in extra.less

xen3.webp

I want it to be sort of like this. Which I can edit right from the Style Properties menu. Would also be awesome to have an option that added "New" next to any unread thread.

I am having an issue. I have both UI.X light and Dark themes and I just updated the site to the most current version of the themes and UI.X framework. What seems to happen is when I click an alert the anchor point is the bottom of the message. I switched back to the default XF theme and those do work correctly.

Would you have any idea what is going on?

How it's possible to have the avatar the same size of the standard theme like on the XF standard theme instead of the small ones?

Schermata 2018-02-13 alle 18.35.39.webp

Top Bottom