UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Adding an image via TH Nodes will add an image overlay, and change all of the text colors to white. If you do not want this behavior, I'd suggest adding the image in via custom CSS as opposed to TH Nodes. This is meant for specifically for full backgrounds.

In the future we will consider adding an option to toggle the overlay/text changes.
Thanks for the help, i'll wait for that option.

Best regards

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0.2 released

UI.X 2 2.0.0.2 Change Log
  • Fixed search resize behavior and Internet Explorer 11 issues
  • Fixed the issue where navigation menu's split triggers are taller than the nav-link
  • Fixed modal position in sidebar when it is sticky
  • Fixed node unread image icon
  • Improvements to search icon
  • Fixed login modal margin issue based on registration options
  • Fixed margin bottom issue of .block when not inside of .blocks
  • Fixed the welcome section register button
  • Added href...

Read the rest of this update entry...

An update to style does not mean bugging it further.

After login to account sticky nav bar becomes stationary and does not stick at top.

Now what i should do, to solve this.

An update to style does not mean bugging it further.

After login to account sticky nav bar becomes stationary and does not stick at top.

Now what i should do, to solve this.

I am not having any issues on any of our demos. Have you made all of your customizations to a child theme? If so, are you experiencing the issue both in your customized child theme, as well as an uncustomized UI.X theme?

With the latest update I uploaded all the new files requrer but didn't get a prompt to update anything with the addon?

Did I miss a step?

I am not having any issues on any of our demos. Have you made all of your customizations to a child theme? If so, are you experiencing the issue both in your customized child theme, as well as an uncustomized UI.X theme?

Oops, something went wrong.
Customised child have issue, original style is ok.

I need to look into it.

Thank You

The avatars shrunk down somehow and I don't know how to get them back to a normal size. How do I enlarge the avatars?

That was slightly rude. They are doing their best.

It was not rude, my concern was what the beta team did during testing.

I am running it on live forum, if something goes wrong on live does not sound good and gives frustration when you cant figure out what it is.

I waited to get this style and was not able to get pre-released theme.

So quite obvious the theme had gone through lot of phases and now getting disappointed in new release not expected.

It was my fault, with theme i did not updated node add on and it is not notified anywhere to update it along with theme. Nor i look at update of it which is released along with theme.

Nor any notification i recieved about new release.

I do not use th node, that may be the cause i over look and in situation i cant figure out whats wrong, i asked my querry.

I request theme house team to send news letter in mail box on updates (its just a suggestion not mandatory) like how xF send to threads in which either i replied or started.

I respect all developers and understand the level of efforts taken by each one (i am noob in coding, so i understand it far better way)

My intensions are never wrong nor to pin point anyone or not to blame.

I believe in continuous improvements, with small steps and never expect a big bang.

I am Sorry, if my post made anyone to feel bad.

I'll be honest with the others, you came across rude in your response. I'm a freelance developer myself and I can see it from the side of Team TH, they aren't able to fix every single problem without the help from the community. Be more polite when providing an 'issue', then you'll have people more or less willing to help you.

@Dnyan Deshmukh

I have just bought this and am trying to install it on my forum

I have installed the addon ok but when I go to install the theme I get a white page after I click install

In server errors I get

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Service/Style/Extractor.php:18
  • Generated by: Jon
  • Dec 8, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(51) "/admin.php?styles/themehouse/install&product_id=210"
["referrer"] => string(77) "https://themoneyshed.co.uk/admin.php?styles/themehouse/install&product_id=210"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["styles/themehouse/install"] => string(0) ""
["product_id"] => string(3) "210"
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["version_id"] => string(4) "1031"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Any ideas on what's causing this and how I can install the theme correctly?

Top Bottom