UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Could you please start a private convo with me and include your site's URL so we can take a deeper look, please?
Thanks, Dalton, but I resolved it. I saw your reply as shorthand for, "We can't duplicate the problem on our end," and knew I had to go back and recheck everything. Think it was just stupid human error on my part, some files, at least the js ones, not getting uploaded properly. 🤪

Thanks, Dalton, but I resolved it. I saw your reply as shorthand for, "We can't duplicate the problem on our end," and knew I had to go back and recheck everything. Think it was just stupid human error on my part, some files, at least the js ones, not getting uploaded properly. 🤪
No worries, glad to hear you were able to get it figured out though. Let us know if we can assist with anything else though :)

Hi, a question. Is there a way to hide the "Message user info elements" on mobile, but not on desktop? We don't want to make them collapsible on desktop.

So our desktop Postbit looks like this, which is what we want:
View attachment 248078

However, our mobile Postbit looks like this:

View attachment 248079

As mentioned, we want to keep our desktop postbit as is, but not display those Message User Info Elements when on mobile.

Thanks.
Just following up.

The default font-weight for bold (fontWeightHeavy) is set to 600, while Google offers Roboto (a default fallback font) only in 500 or 700. Isn't that a problem? Thanks!

Hi, a question. Is there a way to hide the "Message user info elements" on mobile, but not on desktop? We don't want to make them collapsible on desktop.

View attachment 248078

View attachment 248079

As mentioned, we want to keep our desktop postbit as is, but not display those Message User Info Elements when on mobile.

Thanks.
Apologies for missing this, I'll have a look and get back to you on this! :)

The default font-weight for bold (fontWeightHeavy) is set to 600, while Google offers Roboto (a default fallback font) only in 500 or 700. Isn't that a problem? Thanks!
I'd have to check with our team on this and get back to you. Although you can set this to something different within your administrative panel by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Typography -> Weight -> Heavy font-weight. I'll update you once I've heard back from our team! :)

It won't cause any problems as such as will render at weight 500 instead, which is likely how we intended it to look if that's how it's currently displaying. If I'm understanding correctly, it wouldn't be possible to specify, say, 600 for a primary font and 500 for a fallback within one setting value, so specifying 600 means it'll use that if it's available, otherwise it uses the next smallest available (500 in this case).

View attachment 248078

View attachment 248079

Thanks.
I spoke with our team and they mentioned adding this code to your extra.less template should do what you mentioned above. Give it a try and let us know how it goes, please :)

CSS:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) { .message-userExtras { display: none !important; } }

I am helping Flying (he just bought your style "Prisma" today) installing the style addon to his XF 2.2.4 server using PHP8.
The server then gets constantly flooded by multiple errors.
(Is this a compatibility issue between the current UI.X and PHP8?)

// Screenshots removed according to what requested by the webmaster.

Last edited:
// I'd rather suggest that do not use UI.X with PHP 8.0 until the support is officially announced and notified by ThemeHouse.

Hi

I upgraded the Xenforo from 2.1 to 2.2, then updated my themes. but there is a problem when my members surfing the forum with their cellphones. It always shows there is an alert, but when you click on the hamburger menu there is not any alert.

ham.webp

It doesnt happen if you change to default theme.

Hi

I upgraded the Xenforo from 2.1 to 2.2, then updated my themes. but there is a problem when my members surfing the forum with their cellphones. It always shows there is an alert, but when you click on the hamburger menu there is not any alert.

View attachment 249911

Hmm that is interesting. Happy to look. If I can trouble you to create a ticket, with a link to the site, we can try and debug that, it is the first Ive heard of this issue so perhaps new with latest update.

Hi

View attachment 249911

Hey there just wanted to make sure you got a proper response. :)

Hi,
How to add this code in template forum_view

Code:
            <xf:if is="$node.Moderators is not empty">
                    <ul class="listInline listInline--comma" style="padding: 6px 10px; font-size: 13px;color: #283957; border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg,#fcfcfc,#fdfdfd); font-weight: bold;">Moderator :
                        <xf:foreach loop="$node.Moderators" value="$moderator">
                                <li><xf:username user="{$moderator.User}" defaultname="{$moderator.User.username}" /></li>
                        </xf:foreach>
                    </ul>
                </xf:if>

Where I added it and a blank page appeared!

Hi,
How to add this code in template forum_view

Code:
            <xf:if is="$node.Moderators is not empty">
                    <ul class="listInline listInline--comma" style="padding: 6px 10px; font-size: 13px;color: #283957; border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg,#fcfcfc,#fdfdfd); font-weight: bold;">Moderator :
                        <xf:foreach loop="$node.Moderators" value="$moderator">
                                <li><xf:username user="{$moderator.User}" defaultname="{$moderator.User.username}" /></li>
                        </xf:foreach>
                    </ul>
                </xf:if>

Where I added it and a blank page appeared!
Hello,

I would suggest asking about this within the Styling and customizations forum here as by default this type of functionality isn't supported on XenForo by default.

Hey @Mike Creuzer & @Jake B. !

Is there any way to configure collapsable badges? See image below for our issue.

1619716781680.webp

We are continually adding badges and making these collapsable would be great! Or if you guys have an add-on for this - please point me to it!

This style is awesome!

Thanks!

Hey @Mike Creuzer & @Jake B. !

Is there any way to configure collapsable badges? See image below for our issue.

View attachment 251151

We are continually adding badges and making these collapsable would be great! Or if you guys have an add-on for this - please point me to it!

This style is awesome!

Thanks!
This would surely require custom development nor do we offer an add-on that would allow you to achieve this either. Although there is already a collapsible aspect within the postbit already within Appearance -> Style Properties -> Messages.

Top Bottom