UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Last edited:
Uh... just updated and I am now seeing this random string of numbers at the top of my forums on every page.

IJnCWD3.png

Is there any problem with xenforo 2.1.2? I have just updated, I have more icon that does not work, be I must select material design be awesome but not both at the same time?

Is there any problem with xenforo 2.1.2? I have just updated, I have more icon that does not work, be I must select material design be awesome but not both at the same time?

Apologies if I don not understand fully, but I think you mean you want to use material icons and font awesome, correct? If so, make sure to have your Style Properties > Icons set to use Material icons. FontAwesome loads regardless of the setting.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

UI.X 2 Dark 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ThemeHouse There is significant performance between UI.X 2 Dark style and Default Style of Xenforo, and I clearly feel that, not just based on Google pagespeed

But here is the result
Result of default xenforo's style (Mobile)

1565275788507.png

Result of default xenforo's style (Desktop)

1565275831592.png

And this is result of UI.X 2 Dark style:
On Mobile

1565275932030.png

Desktop:

1565275950146.png

Speed is very important and I think you knew very well, but I think it still need to improve more, at least the speed should equal with Xenforo defaul style

But btw, your style is beautiful and it's one of the top style in Xenforo's styles, it just need more speed improve

The overall lighthouse audit score doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot. It's important to pay attention to the individual criteria. Either way, default UI.X does indeed have an impact on slow connections in terms of page load time for the first page load. Any page load beyond the first, the difference is basically non-existent. To keep it short: This is a result of various additional libraries for additional functionality being loaded in, which can all be turned off, if you value speed over functionality, namely:
  • Sticky sidebar
  • Google Fonts
  • Facebook widget (and other 3rd party code widgets)
  • Material design icons
If all of these features are disabled, the load time is virtually equal.

We have an extensive performance audit available on our blog, which you may be interested in checking out.

Could you create a ticket so @Ian Hitt can have a look?

Unfortunately this cannot be changed, doing so would break quite a bit - specifically with links to profile posts (alerts, pagination, etc)
Hello, I got a issue

This code can't display a smile icon, do you know why?
The default style of xenforo is display normal, but in uix dark 2 it's not display

Code:
<xf:button class="button--iconOnly button--link" title="{{ phrase('smilies') }}" data-xf-init="tooltip" fa="fal fa-smile" />

Hello, I got a issue

This code can't display a smile icon, do you know why?
The default style of xenforo is display normal, but in uix dark 2 it's not display

Code:
<xf:button class="button--iconOnly button--link" title="{{ phrase('smilies') }}" data-xf-init="tooltip" fa="fal fa-smile" />
Hello, please create a ticket on our support portal as from there our team will be able to help further.

Will this theme/style work with xenporta 2 right out of the box or will I need to make some changes.
My website is pretty much stock. My members are on my tail about a dark theme.
I'm using Xenforo v2.1.4

I did a quick scan of the discussions, I apologize if you have already answered this question.

Thanks - Veston

Top Bottom