UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Heya! As far as the speed I'd look into the Backstretch fade option in Global Settings. Are you looking to change the animation effect?
Thanks i found it :)
Yes, i see fading animation, anyway to change for tile, slide effects or anything else ?

Good evening! I have a question that might sound stupid, but I'd like to know a little thing: On some screenshots, we can see that on a thread, there is the icon of the person who posted this thread (as in this example) . Except that on other screenshots, this function is not there. Is this normal? Is this feature included basic in the theme? And if it is included, how to activate it?

hi @ThemeHouse

i was wondering if maybe i could make a small feature suggestion for both UI.X themes

would it be possible to add a (toggleable) option somewhere to also display thread creator's avatar (hoverable/clickable, as all avatars) next to the title?

something like this:

would be nice to have an option to enable something like that (and if it worked with covers as well) :)

hi @ThemeHouse

i was wondering if maybe i could make a small feature suggestion for both UI.X themes

would it be possible to add a (toggleable) option somewhere to also display thread creator's avatar (hoverable/clickable, as all avatars) next to the title?

something like this:
View attachment 197279

would be nice to have an option to enable something like that (and if it worked with covers as well) :)

I agree with this, and have seen it before... Make it so! :)

hi @ThemeHouse

something like this:
View attachment 197279

Not bad of a suggestion. We'll look into adding something like this in the future.

Installed the latest UI.X 2 but when upgrading the style I couldn't use the automatic upgrade it kept failing.

Same here:

Code:
Exception: Error locating product files in /home/technopa/public_html/sosyal/internal_data/temp/style-1552383285 in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Service/Style/Mover.php at line 20
ThemeHouse\UIX\Service\Style\Mover->__construct() in src/XF/Container.php at line 276
XF\Container->createObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1563
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2769
XF\App->service()
call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 738
XF\Mvc\Controller->service() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php at line 440
ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->installUpgradeStyle() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php at line 326
ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->actionThemehouseUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Same here:

Code:
Exception: Error locating product files in /home/technopa/public_html/sosyal/internal_data/temp/style-1552383285 in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Service/Style/Mover.php at line 20
ThemeHouse\UIX\Service\Style\Mover->__construct() in src/XF/Container.php at line 276
XF\Container->createObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1563
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2769
XF\App->service()
call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 738
XF\Mvc\Controller->service() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php at line 440
ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->installUpgradeStyle() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php at line 326
ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->actionThemehouseUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Same worries I opened a ticket
And this small logo problem is there from the beginning. Do you ever plan to fix it?

View attachment 197769
Same worries I opened a ticket

64471568fb7fc93eeda92baf695790ba.png

Following the new update I am under xenforo 2.1.0

Top Bottom