UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
is seperate sticky threads also build in this theme or do i need a seperate addon for this?
If you are asking if they are separated in the forums by color or so, yes they are. You are able to view this in our public demo before you purchase the theme.

I'd have a pretty tricky question about this style before buying it.

I'm currently running UI.X 2 with the following setup:
arhXuLf.png

The main UI.X style is the one that receives all theme updates, where the UI.X Setup essentially just holds all modifications to settings like avatar shape, etc. The actual selectable styles that contain modified colors and so on are then childs of UI.X setup. If I were to buy UI.X 2 Dark, could I install it in a way so that it would feed of the settings from UI.X Setup, so that I don't have to do all settings twice, at the same time be upgradeable just like the main UI.X style and support a bunch of child themes that are the actual selectable style choices? It's not per se a big deal if I couldn't, I'm just a hell of a lazy person when it comes to work I have to do that could've been saved, that's all.

Our logo just disappeared when we upgraded to latest version, and frankly this does not help...

UI.X 2.0.4 update potential issues
The UI.X 2.0.4 update has a few breaking changes that you will need to double check to make sure they are still working as intended. The following is a list of bugs you may encounter.
Logo moving above navigation
Fix: Adjust Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Logo Block Breakpoint

There's not even such a thing as 'Logo Block Breakpoint'

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Our logo just disappeared when we upgraded to latest version, and frankly this does not help...

What do you mean by your logo disappeared? Was it replaced with the default UI.X logo? If so you probably overwrote our logo with yours when you should've updated the logo path style property to point at your image instead (the same thing would happen with the XF default style as well)

If I were to buy UI.X 2 Dark, could I install it in a way so that it would feed of the settings from UI.X Setup, so that I don't have to do all settings twice

Yep! UI.X Dark comes with a child XML that can be imported there, you'll have to install dark manually rather than using the add-on to install it, but once you do that you should never have to touch it again as we're only touching style properties AFAIK

Yep! UI.X Dark comes with a child XML that can be imported there, you'll have to install dark manually rather than using the add-on to install it, but once you do that you should never have to touch it again as we're only touching style properties AFAIK
Great! Thanks for the response. (y)

What do you mean by your logo disappeared? Was it replaced with the default UI.X logo? If so you probably overwrote our logo with yours when you should've updated the logo path style property to point at your image instead (the same thing would happen with the XF default style as well)

No, the logo disappeared. If it was replaced I would have said replaced. I'll reupload some images later on at a different path and update.

It's also wiped out our banner advertisement in 'Container breadcrumb (top): Above'

I have noticed though that there is a template that needs merging, but it won't merge...

Screenshot (57).webp

The button to merge is greyed out...

Screenshot (58).webp

How do we go about merging it?

Cheers

UI.X 2.0.4 update potential issues
The UI.X 2.0.4 update has a few breaking changes that you will need to double check to make sure they are still working as intended. The following is a list of bugs you may encounter.
Logo moving above navigation
Fix: Adjust Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Logo Block Breakpoint

There's not even such a thing as 'Logo Block Breakpoint'

Any ideas?
Also, this has just broken Snogs Social Groups, none of them load since updating UIX plugin and theme.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-groups-for-xenforo-2-x.5651/

REgards

Chris
It's also wiped out our banner advertisement in 'Container breadcrumb (top): Above'

I have noticed though that there is a template that needs merging, but it won't merge...

View attachment 173185

The button to merge is greyed out...

View attachment 173186

How do we go about merging it?

Cheers
If I revert the template the groups and advertisement appear, but the search box disappears.

Thanks for your help in resolving this matter. No problem, it's resolved now, I deleted your theme and plugin.

If I revert the template the groups and advertisement appear, but the search box disappears.
You need to revert the template either way so start by doing that.

Then to troubleshoot your search problem I'd start by reverting any changes you've made to the search options in style properties.

Often times when a new feature or changes are made you get unexpected results from already defined custom values.

For example if you defined your search bar to be placed in the admin bar, then they added a new value to disable search in global settings and you missed it, changing the position would have no effect. That's over simplifying it, but you get the idea.

If that has no effect then you'd move on to the next thing that might be causing it. Customized templates, add-on issues, etc., etc. Hopefully by then TH will have replied to you.
Thanks for your help in resolving this matter. No problem, it's resolved now, I deleted your theme and plugin.
Don't do that. You paid for the add-on and you deserve to get what you paid for, which includes their support. That being said, with dozens or hundreds of customers all requiring support you need to be persistent. Their support is officially provided VIA support tickets on their website, open one if you haven't already. I guess when you have dozens of add-on/themes it's easy to neglect a few of these threads for a few days.

Apologies for the late response on those forum posts, but yes we do ask folks to create tickets on serious issues so that we can provide faster support. We do our best on watching all of the product forums but sometimes miss a few, apologies again. Let us know if you have any other questions or experience any further issues here or through support ticket on our support portal.

@ThemeHouse with this style I can create my nodes and icons how I want? Like for each forum node I can add my own personal icon or do I need an extra addon for that?

I just bought this style. If I want to make an alt light version using this, do I need to purchase the light version too?

@ThemeHouse with this style I can create my nodes and icons how I want? Like for each forum node I can add my own personal icon or do I need an extra addon for that?
Yes, you can find settings to use custom node images by navigating to "Node icons" under Style Properties.

I just bought this style. If I want to make an alt light version using this, do I need to purchase the light version too?
You can either purchase the light version or edit the color palette and basic colors under Style Properties.

Some reason my members avatars are a small size. The avatars appear small in their posted threads, how can I fix this so they are sized moderately?

Top Bottom