UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hello, you are able to change the size of the avatars in the postbit by navigating to Appearance > Messages > Postbit avatar size. We have three choices which are small, medium, and large! :)
Thank you @Dalton Prock that did the trick.
One last question. I have DragonByte E-commerce installed on my site, and all my other styles show the shopping cart icon, but some reason with UI.X2 Dark I am displaying no icon. How can I properly set the shopping cart on this style?
carticonmissing.webp

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5.0.0 Released

• Improved content fader component to fade text instead of adding background gradient when mask-image is supported
  • Added the style property known as Extended Footer White Text to easily change text colors to be legible for dark footers
  • Improvements for navigation active states and alerts
  • Improved code bbcode backgrounds on dark themes
  • Improvements made to the login drop-down
  • Added a helper var for adding content to the bottom of header $uix_headerExtra
  • UIX Search...

Read the rest of this update entry...

And how to fix this:

img2-png.295148

To this:

img1-png.295146

dark.webp

Hello,

This only appears to happen using Chrome an UIX Dark. It does not happen when using default style or with Explorer. I thought that I would never have to say something like it works in Explorer but not on Chrome.

Well I will explain myself differently, I have the theme, but not child style, I am in xenforo 2.0.4 I create a child style of my theme and I proceed to the update of it via the adon but it removes all my forum category and logo icons, and it does not merge the templates? I do something wrong.

Last edited:
For sure, just like in XenForo 1. We recommend you do:

UI.X
----- YOUR BASE THEME - all changes here
-----------UI.X Dark
------------------YOUR BASE THEME - DARK - changes specifically to dark here
Is there any step by step guide for this?
My guess:
  1. Install UI.X 2 addon
  2. Install UI.X 2 theme
  3. Install UI.X 2 Dark theme
  4. Export Dark theme (both, base and child)
  5. Import under UI.X 2 (child)
Is that right?

Is there any step by step guide for this?
My guess:
  1. Install UI.X 2 addon
  2. Install UI.X 2 theme
  3. Install UI.X 2 Dark theme
  4. Export Dark theme (both, base and child)
  5. Import under UI.X 2 (child)
Is that right?
I ever install the basic theme Uix? just the dark

Hello I have a little problem I updated my theme, but I have obsolete templates and I can not do the merge and modification by hand
https://gyazo.com/6ed4c3b06f6025f2052e5662467f9d5f

I am under xenforo 2.0.4 and your theme 2.0.4, your theme and install in parent without children all my modifications are made on this one, I create a child I proceed to the update of xenforo then your theme and impossible to merge the templates.

Last edited:
Top Bottom