• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Twitter Authentication

Hello, firstly thanks, on my site http://www.lokizegames.com.br the guests on entering thenext button signup and login to facebook, I would put a button Yogis with his twitterbelow!

Note: I've done the procedures of the first post and is working perfectly I just have thissame request!

Hugs

I added this than ran into a redirection loop when trying to login, so I removed it.
I'll try again in a few days or wait for xf to update, thanks for the mod! :)

has any progress been made on this add-on? I really want to add this to my forum, but when i added it and tested it, it would cause the same error, but yet the account was created because you could log in after the error.

Should really be part of the core Xenforo along with FB log in, as other forum softwares have this built in.

I can't see it not being included somewhere along the line.

I really hope sooner rather than later. My users (or the ones I am trying to make users) will eat this up since they all use Twitter constantly. I really wish a dev would comment about this :( I love my new forum but I just want to get everything perfect :)

Should really be part of the core Xenforo along with FB log in, as other forum softwares have this built in.

I can't see it not being included somewhere along the line.
Only forum software I've seen with is IPB. What else has it?

Only forum software I've seen with is IPB. What else has it?
vBulletin 4 has Facebook Connect. I thought it had Twitter Authentication too but on second check it doesn't appear to be there.

Very odd, I haven't used VB4 in ages. Been using VB3 and IPB up until recently and now converted one of my sites completely to XF. The improvements over the year have made it into a very good piece of software.

It would be nice if I could convert my other site over to XF but it's just missing a few little things.

Top Bottom