XF 1.5 Trying to load a non-registered importer

developr

Dear Community,

I had imported a big forum completly and now I want to import and integrate a second forum. But if I open the importer I get this message. I used google as well but I don't find somebody with this problem. Reinstalling xf is not an option. I had tried to disable all addons by config.php and uploaded files again in /library/XenForo/Importer/.

Could somebody help me?

Server Error
Trying to load a non-registered importer.

1. XenForo_Model_Import->getImporterName() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 23
  2. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/konsolero.de/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

Ok... I fixed this problem by editing the /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php and add the following code in line 22.
PHP:
$session->delete();

Of course you have to restore the php file after executing this file one time.

Last edited:
This is likely down to a situation where the importer was run and that importer belonged to an add on which has since been uninstalled or disabled and the import session wasn't completed.

In case anyone else stumbles across this, we have added code to XF 1.5.3 to handle this specific situation. (We had a similar report a couple of weeks ago).

Top Bottom