ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
I had a feeling that might be the case :cautious: Thanks any way. I'll keep digging, turn off all addons etc...
No need, it's certainly coming from the php dom functions(*). Can you confirm the problem occurs also on the default theme. If yes, what's your php version? If no, which theme are you using?

(*) Based of your observation (in the github release, the widgets have the same issue whereas on the XenForo version they don't have), it might come from the content of the php dom save function:
PHP:
$doc->saveHTML($doc->documentElement)
This would mean in you case that "$doc->saveHTML()" would work but the problem of doing this way is that some UTF8 problems can occur.

I installed this on my live forum and it was working correctly for a few hours. All of a sudden it stopped working. What could be the cause of this? Really strange. Possible addon conflict? That would be my best guess. Unfortunately, the process of disabling all add0ns and testing that is a tedious process.

I installed this on my live forum and it was working correctly for a few hours. All of a sudden it stopped working. What could be the cause of this? Really strange. Possible addon conflict? That would be my best guess. Unfortunately, the process of disabling all add0ns and testing that is a tedious process.
Check you browser console to detect any JS errors on your website.

In previously version 2.x.x it was possible to hide postbit ToggleME button for guests and postbit fields is close. In 3.x.x vesion that is not possible or I don't know how to set ToggleME option. Please help. If I disable ToggleME button for guests, postbit fields is showing to guest, but [ToggleME Postbit Area] State is Closed.

In previously version 2.x.x it was possible to hide postbit ToggleME button for guests and postbit fields is close. In 3.x.x vesion that is not possible or I don't know how to set ToggleME option. Please help. If I disable ToggleME button for guests, postbit fields is showing to guest, but [ToggleME Postbit Area] State is Closed.
Nothing has changed in version 3.0 for the postbit. Be sure the option "[ToggleME Postbit Area] State" is set on "closed" and the usergroup you're testing with is not checked inside the option "[ToggleME Postbit Area] Visible Extra Information for these usergroups".

I do exactly like you said. Chek screenshot.
Untitled.webp But, guests can see postbit fields and for admins toggle button opened.

@Sasa
It works as expected.
1) ToggleMe is not enabled for the unregistered visitor, so it's kind of normal that it doesn't work
2) You set the default postbit state to "close" BUT you force it to be visible for the "Registered, administrative, moderating, active, VIP and Special member". I will rephrase the last option that is unclear and where an adjective is missing in the description.

Please please please can you help me.

If you look at my forum www.photography-forum.org you will see that there is a gallery section at the top. is it possible to have this with a minimise toggle ??

We have members that do not want to see it an its would perfect if they could just close and open it when they want to.

Thanks in advance

martin

was wondering if you can add a toggle feature for the administrator controls at the top of the board.
There's no location to insert a toggle trigger there. The only clean solution would be to hide it by JavaScript and displayed it on a mouse over the header, which means this solution would only work on none touch devices.

There's no location to insert a toggle trigger there. The only clean solution would be to hide it by JavaScript and displayed it on a mouse over the header, which means this solution would only work on none touch devices.
ok cool thanks for the information

How would I increase the size of the toggle option in my postbit
If you are using a toggle image, you will have to upload a new image and modify the template "toggleme_manual.css". If you're using the pure css mode, just modify your css.

@cclaerhout If these were the correct setting I needed to change it did not seem to do anything at all

Code:
.tglPosbit.inactive
{
    float: right;
    display: inline;
    background-image: url('@imagePath/xenforo/widgets/toggle-sprite.png');
    background-position: 0px -16px;
    width: 50px;
    height: 50px;
    cursor: pointer;
}  
.tglPosbit.active
{
    background-image: url('@imagePath/xenforo/widgets/toggle-sprite.png');
    background-position: 0px 0px;
    width: 50px;
    height: 50px;
    cursor: pointer;
}

Last edited:
If these were the correct setting I needed to change it did not seem to do anything at all
Use your browser tools (use FF or Chrome), you can directly target the css and modify them to have a preview, then go back in the template and apply the modifications. I will no do css support: every websites have their own needs.

Use your browser tools (use FF or Chrome), you can directly target the css and modify them to have a preview, then go back in the template and apply the modifications. I will no do css support: every websites have their own needs.

Well it turns out that it is the toggleme_purecss.css that needs to be edited as follows

width: 18px;
height: 18px;
font-size: 18px;
line-height:18px;

Code:
<xen:comment>Configure here buttons inside postbit</xen:comment>
.tglPosbit.pcss{
    width: 18px;
    height: 18px;
    font-size: 18px;