Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
1. Is it true that a post for the future is shown in the moderation queue?
So mods have to watch it, because they think there is something to do?

2. If a post is posted you cant schedule it again?

3. If you make a reload of the page, the checkbox is turned in the wrong way (uncheck for form, check to hide)

4. There is still no way to create a scheduled thread?

5. The field for date is two chars wide, the field for hours is ~20 chars wide?
- There are no name for the fields? There is no european time, only PM/AM?
Seems that the code is there, but no option for 12/24?
The form without PM/AM looks correct.

6. There is nothing filled in the form for date/time. Nobody has time to fill that. It needs two options, i think:
a) {minutes in future from now} as default or b) {+ x hours, y days, z month, 8:00} as default

7. If a date is in future you show an error, better just fix it to a date with {whatever option}.

Is this the same add-on like for xf1 with all known functions?

Last edited:
  1. No
  2. Yes
  3. Not sure what is?
  4. There are schedule thread as well
  5. Not sure what is?
  6. Seem it's good idea. Let me think it's possible to do.

2. I do a post. I have done something wrong. I delete the post, i start from new?
There should be an edit and a requeue, i think.

3. Show a thread with a post, check the button, press STRG+R or F5, then the checkbox is checked, but the form is hidden.
4. We cant find it, all ugp are set, i will check the templates in a minute.
5. There is no option for 12/24 hours format; $has24HFormat is false, while the forum works with 20:30 and not 8:30 PM

=> This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

$post->message_state = 'moderated';
in Service => Post.php

For me this looks like that you moderate a post and then use a cron to approve it?
This is maybe the best solution, but the mod queue will be full - so mods will run and try to check what is happen there.

Maybe it is a better way to "soft delete" the post and then "undelete" it again instead of "moderate" it.

$post->message_state = 'deleted';
in Service => Post.php

Maybe you setup another option with moderated|deleted

because of

$post->message_state = 'visible'; in Service/Post.php/72

it doesnt matter.

Last edited:
Please think about edit and reschedule.
It is only a form next to post/edit and thread/edit plus using the existing functions.

Nobody wants to copy a text, delete a post/thread, start from new, when something was wrong.
Not so nice, but also better then now is an edit in the list of schedule posts/threads.
But better is the form at post/thread edit.

Also: If there is no scheduled thread but a scheduled post, then show the posts and viceversa when calling the list of scheduled tasks.

You save user_id/user_name in extra_data. Why?
If i change my name, we have a wrong name here. The user_id should be enough?

template schange => thread_view => Show schedule notices

if i change from
<!--[XF:content_top]-->

to

</xf:page>

and

$0 (here)
<xf:macro template="tsc_helper_macros" name="thread"
arg-thread="{$thread}" />

$0 (not here)

the regex fits.

But there is still no field! But i can see now some other fields there from another add-on.
Later not now i will find out which add-ons bite each other at this place.

Last edited:
Is there to possiblity to hide scheduled thread from thread list? I want to leave it in the scheduled content only. We have lots of scheduled thread and mods complain that there is a mess on forum as they find it difficult to distnguish it from the real one.

Is there to possiblity to hide scheduled thread from thread list? I want to leave it in the scheduled content only. We have lots of scheduled thread and mods complain that there is a mess on forum as they find it difficult to distnguish it from the real one.
Yes it is possible.

Something strane is happen a minute ago.

I tried to send a post, but i could not do it. Click, click, click, nothing happens.
Then i have opend the schedule part and funny, funny, there was a 00 in the field for the hour and a red border around the field;
then i cnaged it to 1, the red border disapears and i was able to send!

If this is true, then nobody or only me cant post between 0 and 1 o clock?

Ok, i treid it again. A normal user can post, but me i cant post while i dont schedule the post, but having 00 in the field.
It seems that the addon doenst allow the field to be 00!
Please change this.

I have these problems

1. Every new thread is scheduled

2. It is not possible to add a post between 0:00 and 1:00 in the night. While the form has a "00" inside, i cant send the post.

Top Bottom