Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Your add-on makes our site very slow. Queries always take 1 second

If I execute the query in phpMyAdmin and delete your two entries, the query is super fast. I hope you can improve this.

1682318456185.webp

with
1682318572756.webp

Without
1682318635465.webp

I’m seeing a similar issue reported earlier, when a mod creates a thread and schedules it for later it goes to approval queue with the “Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.” note. If I approve it, it posts right away instead of waiting until the scheduled date/time. Running current version 2.1.7, permissions seem correct. Any ideas?

I’m seeing a similar issue reported earlier, when a mod creates a thread and schedules it for later it goes to approval queue with the “Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.” note. If I approve it, it posts right away instead of waiting until the scheduled date/time. Running current version 2.1.7, permissions seem correct. Any ideas?
Yep same issue. I'm having to manually stop scheduling the scheduled threads.

Yep same issue. I'm having to manually stop scheduling the scheduled threads.
What is your XenForo version?

Not seeing any options to schedule threads here, and permissions have been set OK.
Snog's Private Threads addon is also installed, tried disabling it to see if any conflict, but still not seeing any scheduling options:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 10-32-14 Post thread.webp

Top Bottom