Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Does this add-on update a users last online date/time to match the latest scheduled post?

If not, a member could be last online before their latest post - which will look wrong and could ring alarm bells for other members.

Does this add-on update a users last online date/time to match the latest scheduled post?

If not, a member could be last online before their latest post - which will look wrong and could ring alarm bells for other members.
It did not.

Oh, and no one has mentioned this before?

Would it be possible to add an option to update the poster’s last login date to match their latest scheduled post?
To give a use case for this request, the admin team on one of our sites want to create threads to keep the forum interesting - like a content creation group - but use a single account for this, so they want that user account’s last login date updated to latest post so it doesn’t alarm regulars that something suspicious is going on.

Having purchased this add-on and tried it - scheduled threads all have the following message underneath:

Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.

But the threads are NOT in the approval queue - what's going on and how to stop it?

Having purchased this add-on and tried it - scheduled threads all have the following message underneath:

Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.

But the threads are NOT in the approval queue - what's going on and how to stop it?

Dude, that's literally posted about on this same page you've posted on, and the dev has said he will release an update.

Dude, that's literally posted about on this same page you've posted on, and the dev has said he will release an update.

Ours are not going into the approval queue. But if an update is coming to stop the label/notification that's good.

A bug - if you schedule a post, then edit it before it is posted, the "last edited" date appears to be in the past - showing that the post was edited BEFORE it was posted, which will ring alarm bells for other members ... i.e.; how can you edit a post that has only just appeared/been posted?

I have the latest 2.1.3 installed and I ran across a bug where scheduling anything in the 12:00pm to 12:59 pm range schedules it for the next day at 12:xx am. For example scheduling something for today Sep. 24 at 12:30pm actually schedules it for Sep. 25 12:30am. I don't recall seeing this before in previous versions but it's been a few years since setting that time range. Other times seem ok such as 11:00am or 1:00pm.

Last edited:
A small visual bug that's been there for a while, I see a box to the left of the 'Schedule this post...' checkbox. It disappears if the add-on is disabled. Is it needed for something?

schedule_content_box.webp

Top Bottom