Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
translated with google:

The date field in the editor is now gone.

But is that the correct procedure?

write an article
to save
All who are watching the topic will be notified (new post)
quickly change the post to date in the future
User comes for notification
Find nothing
is confused

Either I'm doing something wrong, or here is logically not right.

Can I no longer specify the date during the creation of the entry?

LG: Tammy

Nachtrag:

The date and time are now working correctly. Thank you!

translated with google:

The date field in the editor is now gone.

But is that the correct procedure?

write an article
to save
All who are watching the topic will be notified (new post)
quickly change the post to date in the future
User comes for notification
Find nothing
is confused

Either I'm doing something wrong, or here is logically not right.

Can I no longer specify the date during the creation of the entry?

Nachtrag:

The date and time are now working correctly. Thank you!
So finally, does it work in your cases?

just as described above.
But I have monthly topics that should not be known.
This I create 2-3x a year. So far nobody knew what I create.
What is missing now is the immediate creation in the future.
Do not create and postprocess.

@truonglv is this addon compatible with XF2.1 Beta 5?

I checked my database and there is no tl_schedule_content table.

Getting this error:
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'nzwarrio_test.tl_schedule_content' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
  • Generated by: tajhay
  • Dec 27, 2018 at 2:43 AM
Stack trace
SELECT tl_schedule_content.*
FROM tl_schedule_content

WHERE (`tl_schedule_content`.`content_id` = 60595) AND (`tl_schedule_content`.`content_type` = 'thread')

LIMIT 1
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1181): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
SELECT `tl_...')
#5 src/addons/Truonglv/Schedule/Repository/Schedule.php(90): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetchOne()
#6 src/addons/Truonglv/Schedule/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(48): Truonglv\Schedule\Repository\Schedule->getScheduleFromContent('thread', 60595)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): Truonglv\Schedule\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionSchedule(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Schedule', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(392): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Will this work for the following instance?

I have a cookie-cutter post that I post every Monday (a generic question about everyone's week). Would I be able to set this, so every Monday, it posted that thread? Thanks

Will this work for the following instance?

I have a cookie-cutter post that I post every Monday (a generic question about everyone's week). Would I be able to set this, so every Monday, it posted that thread? Thanks
Hmm. That's not support now.

in my 2.1 i don't have option to set date on threadview etc. Is it works with xF 2.1?

Hmm. That's not support now.

Would you consider this a suggestion then?

Basically, we setup a canned post. And that post is made on a schedule multiple times. The same way you can set your alarms and reminders on your phone; wake me up at 8 am daily, or every Sunday, etc.

It could be based off of one live post we have already made. For example, I go ahead and make the post I want to repeat. Then, in the options, I can select the repeat options.

Use case: "Best movie of the week" as title. Body: "This is a weekly thread for posting the best movie of the week."

Would be great if it CLOSED the old one as it created the NEW one. ;)

I know that's asking a lot. I'll probably just make the weekly post. I suppose this isn't a popular request.

Thanks!

Last edited:
@truonany idea when this bug will be fixed. Looks like if you install the latest version without an upgrade from previous versions, the table doesn't get created.

Also any idea when it will be updated for XF2.1.x?

Reactions: CNK
@truonglv the xf1.5 version of this add-on allowed you to view all the upcoming scheduled content in a calendar format. Can you please add that to this add-on please.

I've already lost hope that this add-on will be updated to the current version of xF.
Unfortunately, it's a common problem of xenForo addons...

I have uninstalled the 1.0.4 and installed version 1.0.3.
Version 1.03 works correctly.

supplement:
By day it's ok
After 0 o'clock the activation date will be shifted by 24h. (20.10.2018 1:10 is saved as 21.10.2018 1:10)
Today I set the date to 19.10.2018, then 20.10.2018 1:10 pm will be saved;)

Sorry, I always test all functions;)

Having same issue @truonglv where some schedule posts is saved +1 day. Can this please be fixed.

Top Bottom