TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
I'm getting an error that appears to be coming from TinyQuattro. It started a few days ago (I've been out of town). There were no changes to the site that I am aware of and I am not seeing this on my test site, which has the same versions of software and addons. I installed 2.6.2 on April 22 and have seen no issues before last thus.

I went ahead and uploaded all the files again for v2.6.2 just to see if something had gone off. I'm trying now to trigger the error message but I don't seem to be able to trigger this. Also, nobody has complained of any issues.

Here is the error..any ideas what might be going on?

Thanks!

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'fc' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1010
Generated By: Unknown Account, 37 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(302): XenForo_Application::get('fc')
#1 [internal function]: Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTagSedoAnchor(Array, Array, Object(Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#2 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#3 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(433): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#5 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#6 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#7 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#8 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#9 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(72): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('http://www...')
#10 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenGallery/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(10): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_checkMessageValidity()
#11 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(345): XenGallery_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_checkMessageValidity()
#12 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave()
#13 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(354): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#14 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(322): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSaveFirstMessageDw()
#15 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave()
#16 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1399): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#17 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(499): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#18 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(540): XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedEntry(Array, Array, Array)
#19 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(567): XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedData(Array, Array)
#20 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
#21 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
#22 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
#23 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#24 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#25 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
#26 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
#27 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#28 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#29 {main}
[B]Request State[/B]
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://savvyauthors.com/Community/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(54) "/Community/index.php?categories/events-classrooms.125/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

[URL='http://savvyauthors.com/Community/admin.php?logs/server-error/delete&id=16047']Delete...[/URL]Close

@leslie dow

Try this fix. A quick reading of the error tends to show that the front controler is not available during a deferred, probably the one of the autosave function of the editor. The fix should do the job.

To be honest I've been working for weeks on a new function of this addon (will be invisible to the user) and I will probably need more weeks again. So don't expect an update here on XenForo soon ;) Use the above fix. Thanks.

Reactions: Xon
Thanks for the very quick response! Just so I don't muck anything up (always a possibility), should I add those lines (302-311) to the existing file on my current site or replace the base.php file on my current site with the one you provided the link to above on github?

Thanks!!!
Leslie

Thanks for the very quick response! Just so I don't muck anything up (always a possibility), should I add those lines (302-311) to the existing file on my current site or replace the base.php file on my current site with the one you provided the link to above on github?

Thanks!!!
Leslie
Result will be the same ;) If you want the modified raw file, here it is.

Hi!
Well, it fixed that one...but seems to have triggered another one. I copied the file that you linked above into a new file Base.php. Renamed the old file to .old and uploadeed this file in the following folder:
library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/

Here is the error log:
thanks!

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1010
Generated By: Unknown Account, 42 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Application.php(1625): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(327): XenForo_Application::getSession()
#2 [internal function]: Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTagSedoAnchor(Array, Array, Object(Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#3 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#4 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(440): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#6 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#7 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#9 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#10 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(72): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('http://www...')
#11 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenGallery/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(10): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_checkMessageValidity()
#12 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(345): XenGallery_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_checkMessageValidity()
#13 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave()
#14 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(354): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#15 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(322): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSaveFirstMessageDw()
#16 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave()
#17 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1399): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#18 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(499): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#19 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(540): XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedEntry(Array, Array, Array)
#20 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(567): XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedData(Array, Array)
#21 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
#22 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
#23 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
#24 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#25 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#26 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999713898, '')
#27 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999713898, '', false)
#28 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#29 /home/savvyauthors/public_html/Community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#30 {main}
[B]Request State[/B]
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://savvyauthors.com/Community/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/Community/index.php?essentials/add"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Hi Cedric,

How can I resize the emoticons inside the smilies picker? I don't find the class :unsure:

EDIT

Found, if someone needs to do the same this is the code

Code:
.smilieCategory img

EDIT 2

Now I've this trouble

Cattura.webp

How can I solve it? @cclaerhout

Last edited:
hi @cclaerhout

Quotes do not fully work with @sonnb Live Thread addon..

I've narrowed it down to this..

Multi quotes work and the stock 'quote me' function works, but not when using the in post reply, quoting this message function..

xenforo 1.5.8

Hi Cedric,

I use the dev tool and I found the code to resize the emoticons inside the smiley picker and inside a post but I don't find the code to resize them inside of the editor, I'm able to only resize all images but obv isn't the correct way :(

@cclaerhout

Hi Cedric,

I use the dev tool and I found the code to resize the emoticons inside the smiley picker and inside a post but I don't find the code to resize them inside of the editor, I'm able to only resize all images but obv isn't the correct way :(

@cclaerhout
That's an iframe, in order to customize css edit the template "tiny_quattro_iframe.css".

That bb_code_edit.js file doesn't actually do anything, as it is leftover support for inline post tagging which has been mostly removed from XenTag.

Top Bottom