TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Is there any option to use Font Awesome for all the built-in buttons? (I know that you can edit icon of BBM buttons straight from Admin CP) Or do I have to edit the editor's skin manually? At the moment I'm already using custom skin for the editor. I could see that the icons are also specified in the skin.min.css, so I'm assuming that if I want to change icon of the built-in buttons to Font Awesome, I'll have to manually replace them?

EDIT: Never mind, I ended up editing all the buttons manually.

Last edited:
Another question, when I choose smilies picker to show below the editor, then while using the editor I switched to the BB Code editor, the smilies picker will remain visible below the editor, and when you click on the smilies, it won't work. Can you make it hide the smilie picker when someone switch over to the BB Code editor?

There are too many options so I may have missed it (not complaining, it's actually great), but is there any option to clear the editor after submitting a message? Like, after posting a reply on a thread, for example.

Hello,

Firstly thanks for this awesome work!

How can I remove this blank area? And how can I justify the buttons to left?

Attachments

• screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    13 KB · Views: 11
@BobbyWibowo when you click edit does it show the window overlay/modal?

EDIT: Nvm. I thought it was just a png/jpg. It's actually a gif. Thanks Bobby. Not sure what I should do. Reinstall everything?

I suggest to enable your browser's developer console and monitor the console area (in which JS errors and warning will also show up). When it's open, go to any thread which have posts that you can edit, then try clicking the Edit button of one of them. If there's an issue, you may be able to figure out or at least get some hints as to what is wrong.

That's definitely CSS issue. If you can get me a temporary test account with permission to reply to a test thread, I can probably take a look for a bit.

@cclaerhout Is the text remaining in the editor after post has been submitted an intended feature? There are a few of us who have wondered and have had users complain. At least my users are complaining, loudly. If it's intended can we get the reason why? Might help with soothing the unruly masses. :) Thanks!

Top Bottom