TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
I've search the thread and could not find an answer to this, my apologies in advance if it is covered...

Has anyone tried this with XF versions 1.5.x? Does it work?

Thank you! I often copy/paste manufacture press releases, or from my freelance writer (in Word format). Tables are a real bear to deal with, this should make it much easier.

Anyone played around with this editor add-on under Windows 10?

Received a cryptic report of a bug under Windows 10 from a nontechnical user. Here's what she said:

I was trying to change the text in a line & my first edit worked. I clicked submit and it changed. Then, decided I didn't like the line that way so I clicked edit again, tried to change the same line & nothing happened. Tried several times & the line stayed the same no matter what I did.​

I'm wondering whether there might be an issue with tinymce and the new Edge browser, assuming that's what this user was working with.

1. Update to the last version (since TinyMCE has been updated as well)
  2. If the problem persist, you will have to provide more data to try to reproduce it... knowing that I don't have a OS X system right now

I've upgraded to 2.5.7 finally, but the issue still persists on OS X Yosemite with Chrome. I cannot copy and paste images natively. This seems to work OK within other browsers.

What info could I provide to help with this?

works fine with 1.5.1

q. how do I change the quotes back to the xenforo layout..

I triggered it for the tinymce layout and for the life of me I cannot find in ACP where to change it back

I'm having issues when trying to use a static domain to load javscript.

Code:
$config['javaScriptUrl'] = 'http://static-stratics.com/js';

The buttons in the editor display as boxes. When I load JS locally, the issue doesn't occur.

I'm having issues when trying to use a static domain to load javscript.

Code:
$config['javaScriptUrl'] = 'http://static-stratics.com/js';

The buttons in the editor display as boxes. When I load JS locally, the issue doesn't occur.
I don't use this kind of configuration, so I can't help you with this. You can read this post that might help you.

I've just installed TinyMCE 2.5.7 and everything works perfect. Great addon. However, I have one question.

In my forum my admins added 150 videos, mostly from youtube. When I click on the camera symbol all videos are listed below the textarea, but only for admins. Is it possible that I can list these videos for all registered users, @cclaerhout ?

I've just installed TinyMCE 2.5.7 and everything works perfect. Great addon. However, I have one question.

In my forum my admins added 150 videos, mostly from youtube. When I click on the camera symbol all videos are listed below the textarea, but only for admins. Is it possible that I can list these videos for all registered users, @cclaerhout ?
I think it's out of the scope of this addon. The camera symbol should be from the XenForo Gallery addon.

Hello!
Is it possible to remove the H1 tag ? some users use multiple H1 tag in the same post; maybe this not good practice for SEO.

Hello!
Is it possible to remove the H1 tag ? some users use multiple H1 tag in the same post; maybe this not good practice for SEO.
Style Properties: TinyMCE Quattro - Style formats => "If you need this text to be multilingual, keep the default entry "H1" (in caps) and edit the phrase "sedo_quattro_formats_h1". To disable it in the menu, just set a blank value."

For information: TinyMCE 4.3.x was released a few days ago (see the blog). The website has a new version: https://www.tinymce.com.
This version should be tested first. The feature that will be useful for us (in the XenForo integration):
The other major enhancement to the Table Plugin is the ability to drag the width and height of the columns with the mouse.

Top Bottom