TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
@Main Company
I've told you, this would be fix in the next release. The domain link has a reason and is added by the XenForo formatter, not the addon.
FYI, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I don't understand how your response below is a temp fix...
@Main Company,
To avoid this, add http:// at the moment. The new version will automatically add it for you.
where, exactly, are you suggesting that one add "http://"?

Hello Gang!

I have a couple questions I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm using a theme/style that I have edited heavily. I'm wondering if anyone knows what color palette or property control manages the circled text in the image below for the editor, I'm looking to change it to a darker color. I'm hoping this is something I can change without editing the templates manually allowing me to make the adjustment to the color palette or property control, preferably.
Editor.webp

The second question, how do I increase the space between the floated image and the text?
Post.webp

Many thanks,
Nick

How do you get a horizontal rule (<hr>) using tinymce?
I didn't include this wysiwyg tag.
- Yes, it can be added
- No, not now.

@TheSalt
  1. This addon has its own style properties for colors (where all color pickers are) and for other settings to (dedicated options). If you can't get what you want, check the pararaph 5 of the FAQ
  2. Which float Bb Codes are you using? If it's the one from the BBM Advanced Bb Codes, there are style properties too.

I didn't include this wysiwyg tag.
- Yes, it can be added
- No, not now.

@TheSalt
  1. This addon has its own style properties for colors (where all color pickers are) and for other settings to (dedicated options). If you can't get what you want, check the pararaph 5 of the FAQ
  2. Which float Bb Codes are you using? If it's the one from the BBM Advanced Bb Codes, there are style properties too.
Thank you @cclaerhout I'll take a look and yes I'm using BBM Advanced Bb Codes.

Hello Cédric I'm not too handy with coding and XF, still learning and this is my first forum. I'm only using the bbcode that came with BBM. I hope this answeres your question. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 4.24.38 PM.webp

Also I'm having this other problem... I apologize if this is covered elsewhere. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it. My efforts have included uninstalled BBM and Tiny, and deleting their files on the server. I reinstalled and even check the files health in the ACP.

In BBM's "Buttons Visual Configuration" I'm seeing the "anchor icon" in my editor but it shows as "xen_smilies". The live editor renders it as a "smilies icon" as well. Do you have any idea what I have done wrong? I would really like to have the anchor option. Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 4.58.41 PM copy.webp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 4.58.57 PM.webp

Hello Cédric I'm not too handy with coding and XF, still learning and this is my first forum. I'm only using the bbcode that came with BBM. I hope this answeres your question. Thank you.

View attachment 83223
Oh, ok. I don't use these float Bb Codes, there are just there for demo and because someone asked me to. If you want to modify the css, just edit the Bb Codes, go to the parser methods tab and edit the style information. You can also see there, the block has a css class, which means you can customize it in your extra.css template.

Also I'm having this other problem... I apologize if this is covered elsewhere. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it. My efforts have included uninstalled BBM and Tiny, and deleting their files on the server. I reinstalled and even check the files health in the ACP.

In BBM's "Buttons Visual Configuration" I'm seeing the "anchor icon" in my editor but it shows as "xen_smilies". The live editor renders it as a "smilies icon" as well. Do you have any idea what I have done wrong? I would really like to have the anchor option. Many thanks.

View attachment 83233

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 83234
It's just a font information mistake (has only an impact in the Buttons config, not inside the editor). Wait for the next release or use this sql code to update your db:
Code:
UPDATE bbm_tinyquattro SET button_font = 'tinymce' WHERE button_name = 'xen_smilies';
Then save again your buttons config, the cache will be updated and the icon will be the correct one.

The anchor Bb Code is not integrated. I know I helped someone to make one a long time ago. I will look if I can find it back.

Edit: here it is (only the method, I will look if I can integrate it later).

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
Hello Cédric,

I would like to attempt to add the anchor on my test site and make the change to the test DB as well. I pulled the table from the test DB but I'm not too clear on where exactly it goes. This is way outside of my understanding but I'm willing to learn and try new things on the test forum if you can make the adjustment for me in the table I have included below providing I have understood your instructions correctly and you are willing to continue in supporting me. I understand if not and I appreciate your time. Many thanks.

Nick

Code:
UPDATE bbm_tinyquattro SET button_font = 'tinymce' WHERE button_name = 'xen_smilies';

Code:
-- Table structure for table `bbm_tinyquattro`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `bbm_tinyquattro`;
/*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client     = @@character_set_client */;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */;
CREATE TABLE `bbm_tinyquattro` (
  `button_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `button_cat` tinytext NOT NULL,
  `button_name` text NOT NULL,
  `button_ltr_pos` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '999',
  `button_rtl_pos` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '999',
  `button_line` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '3',
  `button_separator` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `button_font` tinytext NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`button_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=39 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = @saved_cs_client */;

--
-- Dumping data for table `bbm_tinyquattro`
--

LOCK TABLES `bbm_tinyquattro` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `bbm_tinyquattro` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `bbm_tinyquattro` VALUES (1,'default','removeformat',10,10,1,0,'tinymce'),(2,'default','undo',20,30,1,0,'tinymce'),(3,'default','redo',30,20,1,0,'tinymce'),(4,'default','restoredraft',40,40,1,1,'tinymce'),(5,'default','xen_fontfamily',50,50,1,0,'text'),(6,'default','xen_fontsize',60,60,1,0,'text'),(7,'default','forecolor',70,70,1,0,'tinymce'),(8,'default','backcolor',80,80,1,1,'tinymce'),(9,'default','bold',90,90,1,0,'tinymce'),(10,'default','italic',100,100,1,0,'tinymce'),(11,'default','underline',110,110,1,0,'tinymce'),(12,'default','strikethrough',120,120,1,1,'tinymce'),(13,'default','alignleft',130,160,1,0,'tinymce'),(14,'default','aligncenter',140,150,1,0,'tinymce'),(15,'default','alignright',150,140,1,0,'tinymce'),(16,'default','alignjustify',160,130,1,1,'tinymce'),(17,'default','fullscreen',170,170,1,0,'tinymce'),(18,'default','xen_switch',180,180,1,0,'xenforo'),(19,'default','bullist',190,190,2,0,'tinymce'),(20,'default','numlist',200,200,2,0,'tinymce'),(21,'default','outdent',210,220,2,0,'tinymce'),(22,'default','indent',220,210,2,1,'tinymce'),(23,'default','xen_image',230,230,2,0,'tinymce'),(24,'default','xen_media',240,240,2,0,'tinymce'),(25,'default','xen_link',250,250,2,0,'tinymce'),(26,'default','xen_unlink',260,260,2,1,'tinymce'),(28,'default','charmap',280,280,2,0,'tinymce'),(29,'default','xen_nonbreaking',290,290,2,0,'tinymce'),(30,'default','xen_code',300,300,2,0,'xenforo'),(31,'default','xen_quote',310,310,2,0,'xenforo'),(32,'default','xen_smilies',270,270,2,0,'xenforo'),(33,'default','xen_smilies_picker',271,271,2,0,'xenforo'),(34,'default','pastetext',35,35,1,0,'tinymce'),(35,'default','table',248,248,2,0,'tinymce'),(36,'default','subscript',225,225,2,0,'tinymce'),(37,'default','superscript',226,226,2,1,'tinymce'),(38,'default','xen_spoiler',320,320,2,0,'xenforo');
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `bbm_tinyquattro` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--

Oh, ok. I don't use these float Bb Codes, there are just there for demo and because someone asked me to. If you want to modify the css, just edit the Bb Codes, go to the parser methods tab and edit the style information. You can also see there, the block has a css class, which means you can customize it in your extra.css template.

Also the "Parser methods" worked perfect. Thank you!
Option> Bb Codes Manager> [BBM] Float left> Parser methods>
Option> Bb Codes Manager> [BBM] Float right> Parser methods>

@TheSalt,
If you don't feel confortable with sql, just wait the next release. Honestly this is just a cosmetic change in the admin, so it doesn't matter. I doens't have anything to do with the anchor tag. This feature will have to be coded.

Top Bottom