TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
This plagin is a bit difficult to use. Sometime I simply paste text with photos and need to make float text... This addon requires much hand work with every line...

This plagin is a bit difficult to use. Sometime I simply paste text with photos and need to make float text... This addon requires much hand work with every line...
That's why I've asked you if you were using float for images, in that case, you just need to add "fleft" or "fright" in the Bb Code option to make an image float.
I didn't create any float Bb Code because it's something basic to do. If you already have one, just recreate it.

That's why I've asked you if you were using float for images, in that case, you just need to add "fleft" or "fright" in the Bb Code option to make an image float.
I didn't create any float Bb Code because it's something basic to do. If you already have one, just recreate it.
it is already added to my BB codes but not in BB manager, they are added as user BB codes.... I tried to add them to BB manager but without success. I also tried to add BB codes to BB manager panel but they are not available to chose....

Last edited:
it is already added to my BB codes but not in BB manager, they are added as user BB codes.... I tried to add them to BB manager but without success
Yes, because the format is not the same, which is why I've told you to recreate the Bb Codes... Here are some float Bb Codes, but I won't help you anymore to create basic Bb Codes if you don't try first by yourself.

Here are the kind of options you had:
  1. use the "bimg" tag options 'fleft'/'fright' to make an img float [see example in addon presentation]
  2. use the "encadre" tag options 'flet'/fright' to make some text or any content float [see example in addon presentation]
  3. recreate some float Bb Codes
  4. continue to use the XenForo Bb Code Manager and create an "orphan button" (read the manual of the BBM addon to learn what is an "orphan" button - paragraph 10 of the FAQ) in the Bbm Bb Code manager.
Just take a few time to read the manual, to look how is working a Bb Code, then if you have still questions, don't hesitate, but read and try first.

Attachments

it is already added to my BB codes but not in BB manager, they are added as user BB codes.... I tried to add them to BB manager but without success
Yes, because the format is not the same, which is why I've told you to recreate the Bb Codes... Here are some float Bb Codes, but I won't help you anymore to create basic Bb Codes if you don't try first by yourself.

Here are the kind of options you had:
  1. use the "bimg" tag options 'fleft'/'fright' to make an img float [see example in addon presentation]
  2. use the "encadre" tag options 'flet'/fright' to make some text or any content float [see example in addon presentation]
  3. recreate some float Bb Codes
  4. continue to use the XenForo Bb Code Manager and create an "orphan button" (read the manual of the BBM addon to learn what is an "orphan" button - paragraph 10 of the FAQ) in the Bbm Bb Code manager.
Just take a few time to read the manual, to look how is working a Bb Code, then if you have still questions, don't hesitate, but read and try first.
Oh thank you! You do so much for me as I just start to learn XenForo.... Can you tell me please, I see in BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack codes but they are in screens, do I need to paste them somwhere?

Oh thank you! You do so much for me as I just start to learn XenForo.... Can you tell me please, I see in BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack codes but they are in screens, do I need to paste them somwhere?
First take a look at the Bb Code help page, there will have some examples (url: http://www.yourForum.ext/xenforoDirectory/help/bb-codes). If you need more examples, contact me by pm.

Last edited:
Cannot paste text on mobile devices (Android, Chrome) - getting "please use ctrl+v/cmd+v..." error. Any way to fix it? Is it TinyMCE bug?

Cannot paste text on mobile devices (Android, Chrome) - getting "please use ctrl+v/cmd+v..." error. Any way to fix it? Is it TinyMCE bug?
Which version of this addon are you using? I know in a former version, TinyMCE had this problem. But I've just tried on a recent Android (4.4.4) and everything is working fine. You can also try here to copy/paste in the editor at the main page of tinymce website: www.tinymce.com

Which version of this addon are you using? I know in a former version, TinyMCE had this problem. But I've just tried on a recent Android (4.4.4) and everything is working fine. You can also try here to copy/paste in the editor at the main page of tinymce website: www.tinymce.com
I had it in the previous addon version and just updated to the latest one, still the same error. But on www.tinymce.com it works fine.
Thanks for reply, perhaps I should try to reinstall the addon.

I had it in the previous addon version and just updated to the latest one, still the same error. But on www.tinymce.com it works fine.
Thanks for reply, perhaps I should try to reinstall the addon.
The version on TinyMCE website is 4.1.3, the one is the addon is 4.1.2 (4.1.3 was released yesterday). Try to see if the last version of MCE has fixed something for you by testing the official 4.1.2 here:
http://fiddle.tinymce.com/Sqeaab.
Don't forget to check the paragraph 8 of the FAQ. It might help too if your browser has cached the editor.

No message appears, paste just doesn't work here. I also can't highlight anything - no context menu with options appears, only paste which does nothing.
It might come from Fiddle, so nothing conclusive here. I will update to the last release of TinyMCE in about 10 days.

@Isil`Zha
The next official version of TinyMCE will fix the paste problem from Word with lists. TinyMCE developers have rewritten the whole function to support all kind of lists. I think they are on holidays now, so you will have to wait for the 4.1.4 version.

I am unable to get the XenForo Drag & Drop Upload integration to work in the resources section. I get an error that the file I am trying to upload has the wrong extension. I definitely tried a pdf file, but I think I've tried other extensions as well (just forgotten which ones).

I am unable to get the XenForo Drag & Drop Upload integration to work in the resources section. I get an error that the file I am trying to upload has the wrong extension. I definitely tried a pdf file, but I think I've tried other extensions as well (just forgotten which ones).
The RM works like that. You can only upload via the editor images. Any other file format must be uploaded using the resource type uploader.

Why does the Table bbcode not go directly underneath the h2 text? Instead I see a giant empty space between the [h2] text and the table itself

MGcoq45.jpg

you wont be able to see the Table because it have 129 rows

Top Bottom