[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
I'm getting this:

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I have Xenforo 1.5

You should if files were fully uploaded? Re-upload files.

I thought you were supposed to run either XenTags -or- XenForo Tags, but never both actively together. o_O
Be sure that you have Xenforo 1.5 to use Xentag 3.x.

Alright, since XenTag 3.1.3 has no importer function and I'm just starting out…

Would XenTag 2.1.4b support importing TAGs from vB v3.8.7, when doing the initial import of data into XF v1.4.10? I'm thinking I would just 'start out' with XF v1.4 to get my vB tags imported, then upgrade to XF 1.5

If so, what's the right sequence to do that?

Would it be:
Install XF 1.4.10;
Install and turn ON XenTags 2.1.4b;
Perform import of vB data;
Verify XenTags are populated;
Turn XenTags OFF;
Upgrade to XF 1.5
Upgrade to XenTags 3.1.3
Use Xenforo Migration tool to Upgrade Tags for XenForo 1.5​

Also, are the vB Tags automatically imported as XenTags during the original importing of the vB data 'as long as' XenTags 2.1.4b is installed and turned ON beforehand? From what little I understand about this, would there be an individual-separate step during the importing process that brings the vB tags into XF v1.4.10?
That would work but it's overcomplicated for a relatively simple task. I thought XenForo has support for thread tags in the core importer but apparently it does not. I can add back the importer to XenTag v3 to support new conversion.

Since I moved to V3 1 I am having issues with my tag system, both with core and xentag installed.
- Tags links are empty, renders = http://url.com/tags/
- Adding a tag to the url Ex http://url.com/tags/testtag and I get this error "Route tags/ could not be found."

Uninstall xentag and same issue.
Install xentag and same issue.

Any ideas where to look for help?
After import tags from XenTag to Xenforo Tags. You will need Rebuild Master Data. Try it at http://yourforumURL/install/

Hello community and developers,
I have just installed with Xen Tags XenForo 1.5.1 and wanted a forum awarded the tags. But the system shows me this error:

PHP:
getTagger() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 41 ">XenForo_Model_Tag-> getTagger () in Tinhte / XenTag / XenForo / Controller Admin / forum.php at line 41
Tinhte_XenTag_actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/Forum.php at line 22 ">Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum-> Tinhte_XenTag_actionSave () in Tinhte / XenTag / XenForo / Data Writer / forum.php at line 22
_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446 ">Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_Forum -> _ preSave () in XenForo / DataWriter.php at line 1446
preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385 ">XenForo_DataWriter-> preSave () in XenForo / DataWriter.php at line 1385
save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 129 ">XenForo_DataWriter-> save () in XenForo / Controller Admin / forum.php at line 129
actionSave() in Hex/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 53 ">XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum-> action save () in Hex / Thumbnails / Extend / XenForo / Controller Admin / forum.php at line 53
actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 33 ">Hex_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum-> action save () in Tinhte / XenTag / XenForo / Controller Admin / forum.php at line 33
actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351 ">Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum-> action save () in XenForo / FrontController.php at line 351
dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134 ">XenForo_FrontController-> dispatch () in XenForo / FrontController.php at line 134

What it has to do, or what am I doing wrong ?! I normally installed the addon and set everything. Hashtags can be used with me and the day linking the threads worked before.

Would be grateful if someone would like to advise.

Hello,

I have a little error and i can't solve it myself.

When i create a new (sub)forum or when i edit a existing one i get the error message as the attachment. Schermafbeelding 2015-10-15 om 19.20.02.webp The problem is in, as far as i can see, the Tinhte Xentag addon. When i disable the addon i can create and edit the forum without any errors.

I use 1.5.1 Xenforo and 3.1.3 Xentag.

Is there anybody who could help me with this issue?

Hello,

I have a little error and i can't solve it myself.

When i create a new (sub)forum or when i edit a existing one i get the error message as the attachment. View attachment 119472 The problem is in, as far as i can see, the Tinhte Xentag addon. When i disable the addon i can create and edit the forum without any errors.

I use 1.5.1 Xenforo and 3.1.3 Xentag.

Is there anybody who could help me with this issue?
Look like the installer hasn't run properly. Please try to upgrade the add-on with the XML again.

Oh wow.......is it that simple :oops: I did not even try that. I did all the things said in the update info but not reinstalled it. That was the problem.
Txs, it works just fine again (y)

Updated to Xenforo 1.5.1 and Tag program is now 3.1.3. I also did the upgrade tags for Xenforo 1.5.1.

I guess my question is I have this program enabled and the one built in Xenforo. Is that right? It only seems to work if both programs are enabled.

Last edited:
Updated to Xenforo 1.5.1 and Tag program is now 3.1.3. I also did the upgrade tags for Xenforo 1.5.1.

I guess my question is I have this program enabled and the one built in Xenforo. Is that right? It only seems to work if both programs are enabled.

Yes, this version based on Xenforo core tag

Great addon. Found a bug, using Tag Cloud renderer with bd widget fw 2.5.9, the title is not shown/ignored (for the widget). With the Trending Tag rendered title works correctly.

Also you need to see what you can do about font sizes within the widget renderers as a 225% font-size (more popular tag) is getting pruned/cutoff by the widget. Particularly true for longer tags.

@Dinh Thanh

Last edited:
...I thought XenForo has support for thread tags in the core importer but apparently it does not. I can add back the importer to XenTag v3 to support new conversion.
Any idea when you might add the vBulletin Tag importer back, to support XenTag v3 new conversions?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

After i upgraded my board to Xenforo version 1.5.2 when found out the issue as:

- Tags links are empty, renders = http://url.com/tags/

Then i also did follow the instruction to run this:

After import tags from XenTag to Xenforo Tags. You will need Rebuild Master Data. Try it at http://yourforumURL/install/

But the Tag Cloud when i'm using Widget Framework became like this in my sidebar:

tag-error.webp

FYI that i did follow this step as well:

• Xenforo Migration tool (AdminCP > Tools > Rebuild Caches >Upgrade Tags for XenForo 1.5+).

Anyone encountered the same issue?

Could you advise how can i fix this?

Thanks! :(

I have just upgraded from XF 1.4.10 to XF 1.5.2. I've upgraded XenTag to 3.1.3 and started the "Upgrade Tags" importer. I keep running into this error and the importer won't complete:

Error
  • The requested forum could not be found.
  • Please enter a valid title.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'node_type_id'.
I guess that's because some forums have been deleted when their tags remain. Is there a solution to this so that I can get the importer to complete?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

But the Tag Cloud when i'm using Widget Framework became like this in my sidebar:

View attachment 120093

• Xenforo Migration tool (AdminCP > Tools > Rebuild Caches >Upgrade Tags for XenForo 1.5+).

me too,

Hi Guys,

View attachment 120093

Please check for outdated templates in your style?

Top Bottom