[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
I have just upgraded from XF 1.4.10 to XF 1.5.2. I've upgraded XenTag to 3.1.3 and started the "Upgrade Tags" importer. I keep running into this error and the importer won't complete:

Error
  • The requested forum could not be found.
  • Please enter a valid title.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'node_type_id'.
I guess that's because some forums have been deleted when their tags remain. Is there a solution to this so that I can get the importer to complete?

Thanks
Same here! Have you found any solution/fix?

Unknown content type 'tinhte_xentag_forum'
XenForo_Model_Tag->getTagger() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 41
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->Tinhte_XenTag_actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/Forum.php at line 22
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_Forum->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 129
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 33
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /public_html/admin.php at line 13

Hi,
I wanted to disable the add-on and deleted the add on files from the server. Now when I try to delete the add on from ACP it says to upload the files back. However, even when I uploaded the files back, it says, the files are missing. How do I remove the add-on ? I actually intend to reinstall it.

The error that I get when I upload the files back and try to delete from ACP is

Error
  • Callback Tinhte_XenTag_Installer::install is invalid (Invalid Class).
  • Callback Tinhte_XenTag_Installer::uninstall is invalid (Invalid Class).

Hello, I get a similar error to THLove above when I try to change a node parent to another parent. I have upgraded to the latest xentag running 1.5 xenforo. Please assist.

This addon is brillant, @Dinh Thanh . My users love it. But may I ask you a question?

Let's say user 1 follows a tag "New York". When user 2 tags a post with "New York", user 1 receives a note. That works fine. However, when user 2 only writes "New York" without tagging manually, user 1 does not receive a note, although "New York" is auto tagged. Is it possible to send notes for auto tagged content, too?

This addon is brillant, @Dinh Thanh . My users love it. But may I ask you a question?

Let's say user 1 follows a tag "New York". When user 2 tags a post with "New York", user 1 receives a note. That works fine. However, when user 2 only writes "New York" without tagging manually, user 1 does not receive a note, although "New York" is auto tagged. Is it possible to send notes for auto tagged content, too?

You may confuse about auto tag linking feature. It's not auto tag, it's is auto linking. When you post has a word that same to tagged keywords (on that thread), that word will be auto link to that tag page.

XenForo v1.5 - doesn't seem to allow hashtags. I can't find "Xentag options" anywhere in my AdminCP, either. Can you help? Do you think this wasn't properly installed if I don't seem to have all the features?

*EDIT*

Never mind, the options are - helpfully enough - in the "Options" section of the AdminCP! I am new to XenForo so I didn't know where to look.

For anyone else confused, you have to turn on (enable) hashtags under Home > Options >
[Tinhte] XenTag

New Question:

Can I "reparse" all posts to find and link old #hashtags?

Last edited:
Unknown content type 'tinhte_xentag_forum'
XenForo_Model_Tag->getTagger() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 41
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->Tinhte_XenTag_actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/Forum.php at line 22
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_Forum->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 129
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 33
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /public_html/admin.php at line 13

I met the same error when creating a new node. I have tried to remove Xentag and re-install the newest version, but it's still the same.
Pls support! Thanks!

I use XF1.3 and xentag version 2.1.4b . Everything works fine except one minor issue. When I visit a single tags page like /tags/onetag I can see the number of contents using this tag. But the number of watchers is always 0 for all tags. Any ideas, @Dinh Thanh ?

I met the same error when creating a new node. I have tried to remove Xentag and re-install the newest version, but it's still the same.
Pls support! Thanks!

Be sure to upload all files. Newest version required Xenforo 1.5 or newer.

I use XF1.3 and xentag version 2.1.4b . Everything works fine except one minor issue. When I visit a single tags page like /tags/onetag I can see the number of contents using this tag. But the number of watchers is always 0 for all tags. Any ideas, @Dinh Thanh ?

Can I have a screenshot?

hi
when I upgraded from 2.1.4b to 3.1.3, I did not see the option to place xentag and xentag not appear in user permissions. Nothing to show. Can u tell me why?
PS: all files are uploaded correctly and i was try re-upgrace xml file many times

hi
when I upgraded from 2.1.4b to 3.1.3, I did not see the option to place xentag and xentag not appear in user permissions. Nothing to show. Can u tell me why?
PS: all files are uploaded correctly and i was try re-upgrace xml file many times

Be sure that your Xenforo is 1.5. 3.x is only works on 1.5.

Top Bottom