[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
We have only auto tag linker.
And this is great, no - the greatest feature of XenTag i think. I use this for auto link tags to resources in threads. :) (if it work, when i disabled waindigos resource managers add-on :/ )

But... Tinhte, i think its a missing feature to have optionaly in selected nodes a auto tagger combined with the existing auto tag linker. Not as default solution, but optionaly. :)

You have to use Widget Framework to realise the sidebar.
Than you can use the widget renderer "XenTag - Tag Cloud"

Yes, I used widget block but when I set forum_view as the display in widget, it's displaying these forum specific tags on all the forum pages/nodes. I would like to only show on this specific forum/node.

Thank you
You have to use Widget Framework to realise the sidebar.
Than you can use the widget renderer "XenTag - Tag Cloud"

but I'm using google.com.vn
I also can connect with my vpn through a server in Vietnam.
Could you please tell me what keywords use to see you in the first position in google Vietnam?
I'm really interested in your addon. Thanks.

Hi @Dinh Thanh seems like a great add-on. Any examples of it assisting in SEO?

Also any plans on adding a feature whereby we as admins can add a whole bunch of tags into the ACP. The threads then get automatically tagged if they contain any of these tags. Would be a fantastic feature if possible.

but I'm using google.com.vn
I also can connect with my vpn through a server in Vietnam.
Could you please tell me what keywords use to see you in the first position in google Vietnam?
I'm really interested in your addon. Thanks.

Here are some common keywords like adroid, iphone, kindle, blackberry .... which have just were generate from Moz for you to see .

Almost are tag pages, some are categories because they are major forums on my site.

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 6.14.43 PM.webp

Automatic Tags were fantastic feature for the next Version ;)

Xfrocks has an additional add-on for that feature, but I don't like it. It could kill my site's SEO. To have good suggestion tags, we need a good Term extractor which is smart enough. And in case of Xentag, it also support many languages. That's not easy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom