[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Re Auto Tags

Xfrocks has an additional add-on for that feature, but I don't like it. It could kill my site's SEO. To have good suggestion tags, we need a good Term extractor which is smart enough. And in case of Xentag, it also support many languages. That's not easy.

@xfrocks what is the addon for that? Available? Would love to test it out. Would like to use xentag but the idea of going and tagging all the threads to begin with doesnt appeal much to me lol. Did others just start tagging only recent threads or use another method to tag past threads?

http://www.techniker-forum.de/thema/reibung-schiefe-ebene.97416/Hi,

a Member recently reported, that some Tags did not working on our community:

This thread is tagged with Schiefe Ebene, Leiter, Kiste, Reibung

The Tags Schiefe Ebene & Kiste seems not to work (no content found)

This thread is tagged with kraft, durchschnitts, mensch, Handkraft, Ergonomie
All tags works, except "Ergonomie".

We use Elasticsearch. I have already rebuilt the index for forum tags.

This bug was confirmed. Happen on some forums.
xfrocks is still looking for what's happen.

@Dinh Thanh and anyone else who can help

I submitted a question/problem last Saturday (2/21/15) and STILL have not received an answer. Hopefully, I can get an answer this this different issue sooner this time around.

See screenshot

This is the permission for a Registered User specifically for the XenTag edit tag. It's obviously set so that they cannot edit tags.

I've tested permissions to see for myself and they indeed can.

How can that be? Please fix ASAP.

Attachments

• screen-shot-2015-02-28-at-11-14-50-am-png.99865.webp
    screen-shot-2015-02-28-at-11-14-50-am-png.99865.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Something else I've learned about this add-on. You can add tags in private forums but it doesn't register anywhere. In other words it does not work in private forums not including the fact that you can indeed add tags. But nothing happens with them.

Hello,

i have deletet a tag - but the linked tags in the post stay.

How can i secure delete a tag from xentag-system, so it will never be shown in any post or waht ever?

I added:
Code:
<xen:container var="$head.robots"><meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow" /></xen:container>
at the very start of both the
tinhte_xentag_tag_list
and
tinhte_xentag_tag_view
template via TMS. I suggest to add this to the add-on core as it`s better for SEO.

Feature request:
I`d like my users to able to use tags as search filters. The whole tag thing would make a lot more sense if one could add a tag as an additional search criteria.
I have a feeling that I`m not the only one who thinks that this would make sense. Please contact me for sponsoring,

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php:43

Is there any way to increase the executions time from the server side. Please advice. There are many threads which are returning this fatal error. thanks

Good luck getting an answer. :LOL:

Tomorrow is 2 weeks waiting for an answer to a question.

Tomorrow is 1 week waiting for an answer to another question and Dinh Thanh is here everyday. Doesn't answer conversations either.

@Dinh Thanh and anyone else who can help

I submitted a question/problem last Saturday (2/21/15) and STILL have not received an answer. Hopefully, I can get an answer this this different issue sooner this time around.

See screenshot

This is the permission for a Registered User specifically for the XenTag edit tag. It's obviously set so that they cannot edit tags.

I've tested permissions to see for myself and they indeed can.

How can that be? Please fix ASAP.

Anyone????

Just because the permission exists in the ACP, that doesn't necessarily mean the back end code (PHP) required for it works as expected.

Top Bottom