[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
It's just the way its worded and possibly a Vietnamese translation conflict. 'Auto tag" doesn't mean that it creates new tags for you, it just 'tags' words in your post/thread that match the tag you or a user creates.

Found the solution, was due to this change :

remove "," (comma)

library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php open

Find:

Code:
return implode(', ', $result);

Replace:
Code:
return implode(' ', $result);

Question is now entire : how to remove the comma ?

Last edited:
Hello @Dinh Thanh,

I am wondering if there could be a way to improve the ajax tag suggestion on tag creation.
Currently the system only proposes tags that begin with the letters/word entered by the user, would it be possible to also propose tags that include the same letters ?
In the following example, these tags would also be proposed for the word "vegas".

upload_2015-4-1_15-12-25.webp

Thanks for all the hard work on this guys.

A couple questions for those who have this installed. I assume you took the time to go back through at least some of your threads and add tags? Have you noticed any improvement in SEO? If so, how did you measure it?

Does the current version no longer have the Auto Linker? Also, is there a central place for the tags, so that they can be edited as required? For example, to correct typos!

Does anyone know how I can use html (or bbcode) in the tag descriptions? Currently it's rendering the code instead of the formatted text.

For example, I'd like to display this:
my link

but am getting this:
HTML:
<a href="mylink.com">my link</a>

Any ideas on this? I greatly appreciate any help you can offer. :)

***** EDIT *****

I figured it out by using a response on another topic to edit the template.

Last edited:
Does the current version no longer have the Auto Linker? Also, is there a central place for the tags, so that they can be edited as required? For example, to correct typos!

Still support Auto linker.

Hello @Dinh Thanh,

I am wondering if there could be a way to improve the ajax tag suggestion on tag creation.
Currently the system only proposes tags that begin with the letters/word entered by the user, would it be possible to also propose tags that include the same letters ?
In the following example, these tags would also be proposed for the word "vegas".

View attachment 102797

Current version support not only tag with begin letters, it support in phrase suggestion.
For example: When I input "xperia", suggest list will show:
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z2

Current version support not only tag with begin letters, it support in phrase suggestion.
For example: When I input "xperia", suggest list will show:
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z2

Thanks for your reply. It does not work for my example. Can it be due to underscores ?
=> Would Sony_Xperia_Z1 be proposed for "xperia"?

I'd like to tags to appear in the sidebar by age. In other words if I'm showing 50 tags and someone creates a tag today say it's XenForo.

The oldest tag of the 50 would be taken off.

Secondly, are the tags now ordered by number of tagged contents (number of threads)? I know I created a tag sometime ago and it is not in the sidebar.

Try Trending Tag widget (working with Widget Framework) to see if it can help you?

Is there an answer in our future?

Also, when do the tags show up anywhere? I added a tag Saturday, today is Tuesday and I don't see it anywhere.
They was cached sometime. Normally a few hours. There is a known bug that tagged threads were shown on Tag list page. We are still looking into it.

It could, yes.

Running this query should confirm it:
Code:
SELECT * FROM xf_permission_entry WHERE user_id =x;

Top Bottom