[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Works well - quick question , how can I delete a tag from the tag page?... Its's deleted from the thread but for some reason is still showing up in the page and the cloud???

Hi,
Just installed and translating to italian. What is the 'Sort' link at the bottom of the /tags/ page?
Thanks

---------
other question:
Also on the tag list page. I've added a sidebar there and the input box for tag search overflows into my sidebar. How could I avoid that?
Thx

Hi,
Just installed and translating to italian. What is the 'Sort' link at the bottom of the /tags/ page?
Thanks

---------
other question:
Also on the tag list page. I've added a sidebar there and the input box for tag search overflows into my sidebar. How could I avoid that?
Thx
The phrase is "tinhte_xentag_sort".

The text box's width follow a system CSS. You can either change the style property of form text inputs or you can add a CSS rule for the textbox in tags page.

The text box's width follow a system CSS. You can either change the style property of form text inputs or you can add a CSS rule for the textbox in tags page.

Ok, I did this:
(there are certainly better ways but... noob here :rolleyes:)

in the tinhte_xentag_tag_list template I added
HTML:
style="width:100%" to <form> and style="width:100px;" to <dt>

-------

About the Sort link, I had seen the phrase, but I don't understand what it does, when I click it nothing happens ??

thanks

Ok, I did this:
(there are certainly better ways but... noob here :rolleyes:)

in the tinhte_xentag_tag_list template I added
HTML:
style="width:100%" to <form> and style="width:100px;" to <dt>

-------

About the Sort link, I had seen the phrase, but I don't understand what it does, when I click it nothing happens ??

thanks
Well, that styling will do ;)

About the Sort, it will short the tags list alphabetically.

A-ha, I see. Seems to be already sorted by default for me, though (all browsers). Anyway, thanks, I know how to translate now :)

When using the sidebar, all tags are being shown - also those of threads in forums where the current logged in users don't have permissions. Now, they can't click on those (they can but with no results), but it'd be nice to hide all tags of forums in which the currently logged in user doesn't have access...

Is this possible / hard to make?

When using the sidebar, all tags are being shown - also those of threads in forums where the current logged in users don't have permissions. Now, they can't click on those (they can but with no results), but it'd be nice to hide all tags of forums in which the currently logged in user doesn't have access...

Is this possible / hard to make?
Sorry, that's not possible.

What does this mean ?

Trang chủ
Diễn đàn
>
Tinhte.vn - Cộng đồng Khoa học & Công nghệ
Tinhte.vn xin phép tạm ngưng trong 30 phút để tiến hành nâng cấp nhỏ & sao lưu định kỳ. Xin chân thành cảm ơn.

Does it mean I am clicking too many tags and I need to signup ? :)

Top Bottom