[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Second install worked.

But I created a test thread.

When I deleted it, I got this message:

Code:
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php on line 85

No answers yet.
Still have this problem

[TAG=d2FsaW1leA==]Walimex[/TAG]
[TAG=YsOmbGc=]bælg[/TAG]

Example:
Look at line 1 and 3 below the photo:

http://hilmer-koch.dk/forum/threads/discount-macro.835/

I will have to disable the plugin and wait for an solution. Though it seems like I am the only one with that problem, so I don't know how to fix it :(
Any surgestion is VERY welcome.

All the best
Morten Hilmer

No answers yet.
Still have this problem

[TAG=YsOmbGc=]bælg[/TAG]

Example:

I will have to disable the plugin and wait for an solution. Though it seems like I am the only one with that problem, so I don't know how to fix it :(

All the best
Morten Hilmer
You are using bbcode outside of this tag. In this case, you use the italics. It looks like the tags won't work when other bbcode wraps the words that are tagged.

No answers yet.
Still have this problem

[TAG=YsOmbGc=]bælg[/TAG]

Example:

All the best
Morten Hilmer
I have copied your post and try on development server and it works correctly. There seems to be conflict with some other add-on. Please start a conversation with me and give me the list of installed add-ons. Thank you.

Hi Andy

I get the same result if I don't use bbcode. But thanks a lot for your answer.
xfrocks is trying to help me - I will report if we can fix it:)

Hey Dinh, got an error:

Code:
Server Error
include(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\Tinhte\XenTag\Installer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Autoloader.php at line 119
2.XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Autoloader.php at line 119
3.XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Application.php at line 858
4.XenForo_Application::autoload() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 274
5.XenForo_Model_AddOn->verifyAddOnIsInstallable() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 203
6.XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
7.XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.php at line 178
8.XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
9.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
10.XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\admin.php at line 13
Know what this might be about?
On windows 2008 server.

Hey Dinh, got an error:

Code:
Server Error
include(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\Tinhte\XenTag\Installer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Autoloader.php at line 119
2.XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Autoloader.php at line 119
3.XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Application.php at line 858
4.XenForo_Application::autoload() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 274
5.XenForo_Model_AddOn->verifyAddOnIsInstallable() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 203
6.XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
7.XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.php at line 178
8.XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
9.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
10.XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\admin.php at line 13
Know what this might be about?
On windows 2008 server.

Check this file: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\library\Tinhte\XenTag\Installer.php to see if web server have read permission?

Second install worked.

Code:
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php on line 85

Try this again with 1.2.4 to see if it was fixed?

THANKS a lot for your help xfrocks.
It is so kind of you to use you your time to help me.

As you surgested I disabled the ParseHTML and everything works perfect now;)

Second install worked.

Code:

Try lasted version to see if it was fixed?

Top Bottom