[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Unable to use this on one of my forums (latest xenForo version and xenTag version). I get the following server error whenever I try to create a new thread.

Code:
Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler.php at line 2
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
spl_autoload_call()
class_exists() in Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php at line 99
Tinhte_XenTag_Integration::insertIntoIndex() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Thread.php at line 6
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 582
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_insertIntoSearchIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 546
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 388
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 490
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 409
sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/orchidsforum/www/index.php at line 13

Unable to use this on one of my forums (latest xenForo version and xenTag version). I get the following server error whenever I try to create a new thread.

Code:
Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.
spl_autoload_call() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler.php at line 2
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
spl_autoload_call()
class_exists() in Tinhte/XenTag/Integration.php at line 99
Tinhte_XenTag_Integration::insertIntoIndex() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Thread.php at line 6
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 582
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_insertIntoSearchIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 546
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 388
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 490
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 409
sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/orchidsforum/www/index.php at line 13
Are you using XenForo Enhanced Search? If you do, please apply the manual edit. You can find the instruction in the resource description page.

One suggestion: Auto create tags based on keywords in the thread title. My members are too lazy to create tags for each thread they post, but auto-creating tags in vB worked out very well for us.

This is something that would be great. I used to work for a large forum company that had an amazing tagging add-on that did just this.

For example, on my Orchids Forum, anytime the genus Pleurothallis is mentioned in a thread title, it should be auto tagged with that word.

Also, easier tagging from the search results page would be great using the multi selection option. (select 40 threads that I wish to tag as Pleurothallis)

Maybe someone can write up an SQL query that can do the following:

If the word Pleurothallis exists (lower or upper case) in the thread title, then add Pleurothallis as a tag for that thread.

Maybe someone can write up an SQL query that can do the following:

If the word Pleurothallis exists (lower or upper case) in the thread title, then add Pleurothallis as a tag for that thread.
Using database queries is not enough to tag a thread, sorry.

Is it possible to predefine a set of tags from which users can choose one or more tags (and possibly add some to that). We feel it is hard for our users to come up with a appropriate tag, so we want to help them a bit...

What would have need to change in the code if I wanted to have the first letter of the tag capitalized for presentation purposes in the title tag and h1 tag on the tag view page?

I have discussed with xfrocks about adding two new features to this product:

1) Auto Tagging On New Thread creation. If an existing tag(s) is in a thread title when a user creates a thread, that thread will be automatically tagged with that keyword(s). So if iPhone is a tag of yours and someone creates a thread with the word iPhone in it, that thread will automatically get the tag iPhone.

2) Mass tagging. Using inline moderation you will be able to search for a keyword and then choose as many threads as you would like to tag with a keyword.

He gave me a quote and I will be going through with this. If you'd like to donate to help cut my costs, I'd appreciate it. You can PC me for my paypal.

I had to disable this after the last upgrade since all the tags are now broken. They still tag the text in the thread but if you click on a tag+name, it takes you to nowhere. I guess that's what I get for upgrading the plugin..

I had to disable this after the last upgrade since all the tags are now broken. They still tag the text in the thread but if you click on a tag+name, it takes you to nowhere. I guess that's what I get for upgrading the plugin..
Have you rebuilded search index for threads? It has been mentioned in upgrade note.

I'm able to reproduce a bug with bbcode that people reported a few pages back. That was due to ParseHTML addon but I don't use it.
Here is what I have.
Latest Xentag and [bd]Tag Me
Create a thread and tag @John Smith who is a member. Add a tag "John Smith" to the thread.
Then in the thread content, @John Smith will become [TAG=YWFyb24gYnJvd24=]John Smith[/TAG]

Top Bottom