Threadmarks

Threadmarks 1.5.4

No permission to download
Tried to upgrade but I get an error. Now I've disabled it...

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to Sidane_Threadmarks_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::_assertCanReplyToThread() must be public (as in class Andy_FirstPost_ControllerPublic_Thread) - library/Sidane/Threadmarks/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:209
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://forum.kog.it/threads/cena-di-natale-2016.13325/page-13"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Delete...Close
This is an add-on conflict with @AndyB First Post which redefines _assertCanReplyToThread to be public instead of protected.

How can I add a fontawesome icon next to the threadmark link in posts?
You can edit the new_threadmark_control template.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.canAddThreadmarks} OR {$post.canEditThreadmarks} OR {$post.canDeleteThreadmarks}">
  <a href="{xen:link posts/threadmark, $post}" class="OverlayTrigger item control threadmark" data-cacheOverlay="false"><span></span>{xen:phrase threadmark}</a>
</xen:if>

You can use CSS to target; ".control.threadmark span" to add an fontawesome icon too, or just edit the span to have the required classes.

Tried this,

Code:
.control.threadmark span {
content: "\f02e";}

but it's not working. In extra.css

I got this error when installing on 1.5.11 (deinstalling gives same error):

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'lastThreadmarkId'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php at line 321
  4. Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::addColumn() in Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php at line 140
  5. Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 537
  9. AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I used the install&upgrade add-on, could this be the problem for the duplicate column?

Edit: tried manual and also same error and also the one below

Exception: Please rebuild the search index for the content types: Threadmark
- library/Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php:284

Stack Trace
#0 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php(163): Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::updateXenEsMapping(Array, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#2 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#3 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#4 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(537): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('install/addons/...')
#5 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall()
#6 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Last edited:
I got this error when installing on 1.5.11 (deinstalling gives same error):

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'lastThreadmarkId'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php at line 321
  4. Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::addColumn() in Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php at line 140
  5. Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 537
  9. AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I used the install&upgrade add-on, could this be the problem for the duplicate column?
It shouldn't have done that :(

Can you try installing this version and report any errors?
https://github.com/sidane/xenforo-t...oad/v1.3.3/addon-Sidane-Threadmarks-1.3.3.zip

I've updated the installer code a bit so it should work a little more reliably (hopefully).

Worse case I'll give you some SQL to run.

Edit: tried manual and also same error and also the one below

Exception: Please rebuild the search index for the content types: Threadmark
- library/Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php:284

Stack Trace
#0 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/Sidane/Threadmarks/Install.php(163): Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::updateXenEsMapping(Array, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Sidane_Threadmarks_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#2 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#3 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#4 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(537): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('install/addons/...')
#5 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall()
#6 /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
This is expected, it means you need to run the rebuild search cache for the Threadmark content type.

It shouldn't have done that :(

Can you try installing this version and report any errors?
https://github.com/sidane/xenforo-t...oad/v1.3.3/addon-Sidane-Threadmarks-1.3.3.zip

I've updated the installer code a bit so it should work a little more reliably (hopefully).

Worse case I'll give you some SQL to run.

This is expected, it means you need to run the rebuild search cache for the Threadmark content type.

Now i get a
504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

And a part is installed (used the install&upgrade add-on). After i get the option to resume installation (template rebuilding proces), done that and now it is installed without previous errors.

Last edited:
In the XML file, the template "threadmarks_nav" has its version set to 2.0.

This causes a problem when editing the template. The edited version, for whatever reason, is 1.3.3, which is younger than the parent. That creates an error message saying the template is outdated, and there's no way to get rid of the error.

I fixed it for myself by changing the threadmarks_nav version to 1030300 "1.3.3", and re-importing the XML.

Hi, thanks for this great plugin. I have a couple of questions:
Is there some way to administer the threadmarks? Say if an admin needs to go in and tidy someone's thread up for them?

Then I seem to have a clash between the dropdown from the button and the popup with the more detailed threadmark view when using mobile and tablet clients. When you click the threadmarks button, both the menu and the popup fire, but the menu is the more obvious choice of thing to press as it's closer and more prominent. But if you press the dropdown menu link and no new page load is required, the popup stays in place and the content is greyed.
Screenshot_20170201-111204-2.webp

Do you have a suggestion for how to work around this?

thanks,
James

Hi, thanks for this great plugin. I have a couple of questions:
Is there some way to administer the threadmarks? Say if an admin needs to go in and tidy someone's thread up for them?

Then I seem to have a clash between the dropdown from the button and the popup with the more detailed threadmark view when using mobile and tablet clients. When you click the threadmarks button, both the menu and the popup fire, but the menu is the more obvious choice of thing to press as it's closer and more prominent. But if you press the dropdown menu link and no new page load is required, the popup stays in place and the content is greyed.
View attachment 147290

Do you have a suggestion for how to work around this?

thanks,
James
Any ideas?

Any ideas?
Did you test it on the default theme at all? I suspect it's to do with your 3rd party theme. A theme house style I assume...Works fine on my 3rd party theme.

Btw interesting content...Used to own a s15 spec S GT ;)

Last edited:
Hi, is there any way for Admin or Mods to delete Threadmarks? I've got a few members that do not know how it works and are adding threadmarks thinking they are thread titles. It's becoming a bit of a mess, mods and admin need to be able to clean it up, thanks.

Hi, is there any way for Admin or Mods to delete Threadmarks? I've got a few members that do not know how it works and are adding threadmarks thinking they are thread titles. It's becoming a bit of a mess, mods and admin need to be able to clean it up, thanks.
Yes, grant the "Manage threadmarks" permission under moderator permissions for a user group.

Hey there,

thank you for this nice plugin! Works like a charm.
It is a kind of bookmark feature for threads.

Which doesn't really help, if you have many posts for a specific topic in one thread.
If would be awesome if I could mark special posts with the same mark and when I click this mark, I get only those posts in my list.
Like a combination of tagging and threadmark feature.

Thank you!

Hey there,

thank you for this nice plugin! Works like a charm.
It is a kind of bookmark feature for threads.

Which doesn't really help, if you have many posts for a specific topic in one thread.
If would be awesome if I could mark special posts with the same mark and when I click this mark, I get only those posts in my list.
Like a combination of tagging and threadmark feature.

Thank you!
I have a (paid) fork of threadmarks (Threadmarks Pro - Paid) which includes this functionality, but I'm unlikely to contribute it to the free version in the near future.

Top Bottom