Threadmarks

Threadmarks 1.5.4

No permission to download
What about making a different permission than the moderator permission? Maybe Add threadmark to other threads? That way you could keep the editing ability to the mods but give assignment ability to others.
This will be done in the next release. I'm just waiting for @Sidane to finish reviewing and merging my branch into this version.

@Sidane @Xon I'm getting the Change Thread Starter option View attachment 103348 in my Threadmark dropdown. Is that normal?
What addon are you using to add the 'change thread starter' option? It looks like this addon; https://xenforo.com/community/resources/change-thread-starter.1320/ has an overly greedy template hook setup.

Got an error message today:

Code:
ErrorException: array_map() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given - library/Sidane/Threadmarks/ControllerHelper/Threadmarks.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 7:06 PM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_map() exp...', '/home/dressedw/...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Sidane/Threadmarks/ControllerHelper/Threadmarks.php(34): array_map(Array)
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Sidane/Threadmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(27): Sidane_Threadmarks_ControllerHelper_Threadmarks->getRecentThreadmarks(Array)
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/ChangeThreadStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): Sidane_Threadmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Andy/Bookmark/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(15): ChangeThreadStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(545): Andy_Bookmark_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://www.dressedwell.net/threads/game-of-thrones.55/page-5"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

We love this add-on at my forum.

I have one request. The add-on currently uses the table threadmarks in the database. Can you change it to use xf_threadmarks so it follows the prefix convention that all other tables use?

Hello, just a simple but important request. After i create a threadmark, I can see just above the post "Threadmark: .....".
At the same time there is the link Threadmark just at the left of the link Report.

This is not intuitive in my opinion.
Before a threadmark is created the link Threadmark should be Add Threadmark, because it is an adding action.
After a threadmark is created, above the post the phrase should be "Threadmark created: ...". And the Add Threadmark link should become Edit Threadmark, because once created you can only edit a threadmark, and not add a second threadmark per post.

This would bring much more clarity. This is a snapshot of what I'm saying.

threadmark-change-requested.webp
Could you please tell me how should I modify the code in order to have this?
Thanks in advance :)

@Xon, this is very useful addon. And I know HOW you coding. Thereby, IF you take care about this addon, he'll become useful more than in hundreds times!!!

Top Bottom