Threadmarks Pro

Threadmarks Pro [Paid] 2.21.6

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Xon is there abillity to show page with all threadmarks forum? Some kind of global page with threadmarks categories listed (permission based).

@Xon
Is there solution to make index (and rest) above first post on page for old threads, or that is possible to show only when you create new thread and choose threadmarks category on that stage.

Also, how to edit user threadmark and put it in some threadmark category?

@Xon
Is there solution to make index (and rest) above first post on page for old threads, or that is possible to show only when you create new thread and choose threadmarks category on that stage.
That is configured per forum. There is some SQL in the FAQ for how to apply it to all forums

Also, how to edit user threadmark and put it in some threadmark category?
Have the edit any threadmark permission, and click the edit button next to the threadmark? You will need multiple categories.

Hi Xon, how can I use {$threadmark.label} to show first threadmark of a page in the template Thread_view? Or when I set the number of message per page as 1, how can I use {$threadmark.label} to show the threadmark of that post in the template Thread_view?

It should be something like {$post.Threadmark.label} for the threadmark of a post, or {$thread.FirstPost.Threadmark.label} for the first post's threadmark

Top Bottom