[Liam W.] Thread Solutions

[Liam W.] Thread Solutions 2.5.0

No permission to download
Looks like the link to the solution (from above and below the thread) often doesn't work:

Just get the error

The requested post could not be found.

Liam W updated Thread Solutions with a new update entry:

Feature Release

This is a major update, with some significant changes:
  • The solution prefix is now independent of the thread prefix - you can have both the solution prefix and the thread prefix apply
    • The solution prefix is now retroactive
  • Multiple new permissions
    • Mark solution on others threads
    • Mark own post the solution
      • This is automatically granted on upgrade to those that hold the mark post as solution permission
  • The default for new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks like a sweet plugin. Unfortunately I don’t have too much use for it on a gaming site. Keep up the great work, though!

Can't register on your website bro. Your Google Register is deleted and your server gives an error via normal registration.

Code:
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Ah, bugger. The 2.0.6 changes broke my verification add-on.

If you start a conversation with me with your requested username and email address, I'll create your account manually @Niro.

Error when attempting to delete post made by deleted member

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Creating default object from empty value in src/addons/LiamW/ThreadSolutions/XF/Entity/Post.php at line 117

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/LiamW/ThreadSolutions/XF/Entity/Post.php at line 117
    LiamW\ThreadSolutions\XF\Entity\Post->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1517
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php at line 95
    XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete() in src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php at line 61
    Snog\TV\XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php at line 264
    XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Creating default object from empty value in src/addons/LiamW/ThreadSolutions/XF/Entity/Post.php at line 117

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/LiamW/ThreadSolutions/XF/Entity/Post.php at line 117
    LiamW\ThreadSolutions\XF\Entity\Post->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1517
    XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete() in src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php at line 61
    Snog\TV\XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php at line 264

Unfortunately, I’m currently out of the country on holiday. I’ll look into this as soon as I return.

Liam

Code:

Sorry for missing this in the latest update, I completely forgot about it :(

When working on it, I noticed that my entire solution count system was very buggy with regard to non-visible posts, so I'm rewriting it. Expect an update in a few days :)

Liam

Liam W updated Thread Solutions with a new update entry:

Refactor Solution Count System

This update includes a major refactor of the 'solution count' system, which was very bugged in previous releases.

Solution counts now respect the visibility of both the thread and the message.

Upon upgrade, solution counts will be re-built.

The liamw_threadsolutions_has_solution field has been removed in 2.3.0, and is superseded by the Solutions relation, which checks for message visibility. Please use...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just upgraded to 2.3.1.1 and now keep getting server errors, for example when i try to move posts to a new thread.

Code:
INSERT  INTO `xf_thread` (`title`, `node_id`, `user_id`, `username`, `post_date`, `thread_id`, `reply_count`, `view_count`, `sticky`, `discussion_state`, `discussion_open`, `discussion_type`, `first_post_id`, `last_post_date`, `last_post_id`, `last_post_user_id`, `last_post_username`, `first_post_likes`, `prefix_id`, `custom_fields`, `tags`, `liamw_threadsolutions_has_solution`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1389): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_thread', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1121): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src/XF/Service/Post/Mover.php(141): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src/XF/InlineMod/Post/Move.php(39): XF\Service\Post\Mover->move(Array)
#9 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Move->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

In the upgrade step `upgrade2030070Step1` you drop the `liamw_threadsolutions_has_solution` column, but your Listener still makes use of it.

When deleting the usage from your listener, the server error is gone.

@Alex__ thanks, I thought I'd got all references.

Uploading a new version now, sorry for the inconvenience (I really should test these on an active forum).

Liam

Top Bottom