[Liam W.] Title Permission Strings

[Liam W.] Title Permission Strings 2.1.1 Fix 2

No permission to download
Question! Is this when included, or exact match? For example if the thread title was "Test Advanced Report" and the Permission Strong was "Advanced Report". Would the "Test Advanced Report" be flagged, or would it only be flagged if it exactly matched the phrase?

Also! Would be appreciate it if it was a direct download, rather than a forward to another site. Due to associated users on Xenforo.

Also, is it possible to strictly not allow them to view the thread in the subforum? So if someone does not have permissions to that specific thread, if they enter the subforum where that thread is saved, will the thread appear for them or not?

Question! Is this when included, or exact match? For example if the thread title was "Test Advanced Report" and the Permission Strong was "Advanced Report". Would the "Test Advanced Report" be flagged, or would it only be flagged if it exactly matched the phrase?

Also! Would be appreciate it if it was a direct download, rather than a forward to another site. Due to associated users on Xenforo.
Also, is it possible to strictly not allow them to view the thread in the subforum? So if someone does not have permissions to that specific thread, if they enter the subforum where that thread is saved, will the thread appear for them or not?
Hello there!

I'll have to reinstall the add-on to check, I haven't used it in a while aha
As far as downloading is concerned, we've always done it this way, because it's more convenient for us.
And for the last point, we need to see if it's something we can do and make a new update ;)

Regards, SyTry

Ah alright! Thank you for your reply. I hope that the last point could be implemented in the future, it would help a bunch! It might even be beneficial to add actions. So if the title contains "Testing String", it can either: Set Permissions, Lock Thread, Close Thread, Move thread (ect ect)

Might be a cool addition!

As the addon is currently, I doubt it would be useful for what I had intended. I believe this addon has quite the potential, going to try and keep up to date with the updates. Great concept!

Top Bottom