[Liam W.] Thread Solutions

[Liam W.] Thread Solutions 2.5.0

No permission to download
Hello,

Some news about this add-on :

Regards, SyTry

How can I enable this button?
screen-shot-2017-09-11-at-11-56-57-pm-png.157657
Every permissions are set to 'Yes" but it doesn't work anyway.

Somebody got plans to develop a converter for 2.2 ? Perhaps @CMTV ?

The addon itself works perfectly on 2.2, but I think migrating to the OOTB functionality at some point makes sense.

XenSoluce updated [Liam W.] Thread Solutions with a new update entry:

Update 2.5.0

Changed :
  • N/A
Added :
  • Now you can convert solutions from this add-on to solutions by XenForo via "Rebuild".
Removed :
  • N/A
Note :
  • This version of the add-on is now compatible with the version 2.2.0 Beta 1 and higher of XenForo. If you are using this add-on with XenForo 2.2, we recommend you to convert your solutions and remove this add-on since all the features are included in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thx for your work!
If I don't want to convert forums into "Question forums", I can simply continue to use this AddOn, correct?

Is it possible to remove the Solutions member profile tooltip that shows when clicking on a username? I've marked it out in the member_macros template, but it seems to still show even with it disabled through markup text.

Is it possible to remove the Solutions member profile tooltip that shows when clicking on a username? I've marked it out in the member_macros template, but it seems to still show even with it disabled through markup text.
Hello, you mean the solution count?

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom