This Is A StickUp!

LOL it was worth a go i suppose, but you are going to have to wait like the rest of us. It will be ready when its ready :D

.....It will be ready when its ready :D

lol, let's not bring that line here!!! Heard it enough to last a life time... how about.... *cracks knuckles in thought*

How about: "The XenForo package is currently baking at 375F. We are waiting for the Xenpopper to pop. Once it pops it will be ready for your consumption. In the mean time, care for some cheese and crackers?"

It's different, unique, and probably never been used before. :D

lol, let's not bring that line here!!! Heard it enough to last a life time... how about.... *cracks knuckles in thought*

How about: "The XenForo package is currently baking at 375F. We are waiting for the Xenpopper to pop. Once it pops it will be ready for your consumption. In the mean time, care for some cheese and crackers?"

LOL sounds like a plan :D

Can you at least give me the bowl to lick?

Can you at least give me the bowl to lick?
Ironically, Susan and my daughter just baked choc chip cookies (clearly the best cookie in existence), and I've got one with still-melty-chips on a paper towel on my keyboard drawer right this very moment :)

Yummm!

Ironically, Susan and my daughter just baked choc chip cookies (clearly the best cookie in existence), and I've got one with still-melty-chips on a paper towel on my keyboard drawer right this very moment :)

Yummm!
I haven't had breakfast yet!

Now I want cookies. :(

Muhahaha!
There's more in the kitchen... For now! ;)

I used to require a Choc Chip cookie accompany all change orders in both woodworking/construction projects as well as Web Dev work.

That's a totally evil avatar in that case... :)
IMG_0022.webp

Top Bottom