The celebration doesn't end there! We've decided to offer a limited time sale on ALL our products but it's valid for today ONLY (October 31).

Hurry and grab this deal now by using the code FLASH30 during checkout :)

Products_Flash.jpg

Does this apply to the subscription to all of your addons as well, the 30% off? I'm getting an error message on your website trying to scroll through the addons btw.

Does this apply to the subscription to all of your addons as well, the 30% off? I'm getting an error message on your website trying to scroll through the addons btw.
It only applies to individual license purchases, not subscriptions (our system doesn't support that, but we plan to at some point). As for the error, let me know what it was but may have just been a network issue.

The Cryptocurrency Forums has launched and it was a total blast all the way through.

Cryptocurrency Forums is a new community offering the latest news and discussion for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Make sure to check it out here and support the new community!

With creative free reign, we were able to be more experimental with our illustration skills and it turned out awesome (we may be a little bias ;)).

Included in project:
  • Complete UI/UX design process
  • Quick logo design
  • Membership setup & configuration
  • Advertisement integration
  • WordPress development
  • Custom iconography & illustration
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

crypto-preview.jpg

crypto-detail.jpg

@Mike Creuzer
About your hosting service (Sproutbox), is the same Addon Team managing it - I ask because I know how busy you guys are with addons (with delays replying to queries). If you have dedicated person for hosting, it would be more comforting.

@Mike Creuzer
About your hosting service (Sproutbox), is the same Addon Team managing it - I ask because I know how busy you guys are with addons (with delays replying to queries). If you have dedicated person for hosting, it would be more comforting.
Add-ons are a different animal, as there can be dozens of bugs in a day, but our hosting service is simple. We have probably just as many resources for that including two support team members. If you decide you want to give us a try we would be privileged to earn your business.

Hey guys as said in the UI.X thread, got some great news.

ThemeHouse is going to no longer require additional payment for removing branded copyrights typically in the footer of any of our XenForo 2 products, and potentially XenForo 1 products eventually.

How to do this for XenForo 2 and more info can be found here: https://www.themehouse.com/blog/xenforo-2-products-from-themehouse-with-free-branding-removal
Do you offer branding removal for xf1 product :) I'll gladly pay

Top Bottom