ThemeHouse and Audentio Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my obsevations, UI.X hasn't been responded to in some time now as well (in terms of responses/acknowledgement of issues reported in the support thread here since the New Year)

We always put client work first. Theme/add-on updates are not guaranteed. Though we clearly do update them quite regularly. All the themes are stable right now so we haven't needed to do any major updates. A major update with new features is planned, and honestly we have only about 5 of the 30ish themes left to go. We just want to do them all at once.

Sometimes I do wonder if you guys have perhaps taken on a little too much. As for support/updates, if I've paid for it, I'd somewhat expect it if I found an issue. At least you guys are trying your best, right?

I have to say we run into these same things with everyone wanting some updates. Just because there is a new XF version does not mean a style is broken until it coincides with the XF version. In most cases, especially this late in the 1.X series, there are very minimal changes in templates so there really isn't a pressing need for style updates.

Ever since XF 1.5.3 there hasn't been a need for any updates on the style end of things as no major template changes have been made.

Yes @ozzy47 but I asked if this was still happening since they make so many changes it's hard to keep up and this was announced in December, it is now February.

Yes @ozzy47 but I asked if this was still happening since they make so many changes it's hard to keep up and this was announced in December, it is now February.
And they haven't updated the products yet :) So I would imagine since they said it'd be in line with the product updates, then it'll happen when they are updated and announced then.

UI.X was last updated first week in Jan this year - which goes in line with what you quoted by Mike :) But I think the keyword there was perhaps...... not "definitely"

My reading of the extension statement was that it'll come into play when all items have had updates released.

I'm not entirely sure why you are even attempting to pick apart what I quoted, it's pretty clear what the important part is as it relates to the last few posts in this thread.

UI.X was released and all other products have not been updated despite what was said. And yes, I get things change. Just come out and say something rather than beat around the bush.

They are no longer supporting their products here apparently, if you need support, you need to submit a ticket or sign up on their "new" forums.

Just come out and say something rather than beat around the bush.
We always put client work first. Theme/add-on updates are not guaranteed. Though we clearly do update them quite regularly. All the themes are stable right now so we haven't needed to do any major updates. A major update with new features is planned, and honestly we have only about 5 of the 30ish themes left to go. We just want to do them all at once.

They are no longer supporting their products here apparently, if you need support, you need to submit a ticket or sign up on their "new" forums.

We absolutely are. But it does get hard to watch that many threads and things get missed. That is a fact, and there really isn't much we can do about that. If you make a ticket on our site it won't get missed. If you open a thread and don't read all the way through it on XenForo you won't get an alert when there is a response, this is really a limitation of XenForo's alert system and we obviously cannot change that.

And their ticket support is not always a positive experience either. Richard Myers of their Operations acknowledges that
Hello Bionic Rooster,

Thank you for your recent feedback, I am sorry to hear this hasn't been a more positive experience for you.

First and foremost please allow me to apologise for our delayed responses, this is something we're working on as part of a customer service review I am undertaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom