1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 The requested page could not be found.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by JoshyWalrus, Nov 17, 2015.

1. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

I know I recently have put a request in on this, yet my host said this had nothing todo with their side. All my other sites are up and running perfectly but not Xenforo.

WalrusGaming - Error
    The requested page could not be found.

Attached Files:

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Your site seems to be working fine for me.

What do you do or click on to get this error? When you get the error, what's the actual URL in the address bar of your browser at that time?

3. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

It happens on the whole site, no matter where you click, it turns on and off at certain times and not sure.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If it happens randomly then you would need to contact your host about it as it would indicate server issues.

5. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

This doesn't happen to any of my other sites (www.walrusgaming.net/donate) etc.. Nothing else crashes.

6. Brogan

There is nothing in the core software which would cause that and we have had no other reports of it.

So it's either an add-on or server related.

7. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

Would any error do it?

8. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

I found several errors that I'm not sure how I should attend to them...

Attached Files:

9. Brogan

I can see several issues related to connecting to the mailserver, problems with the steam add-on, and the search index has crashed.
    You can repair that by emptying and rebuilding the search index in the ACP.

The other errors you will need to address by checking and updating your mail settings and contacting the add-on author.

10. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

How does one "Repair that by emptying and rebuilding the search index in the ACP"

11. Brogan

ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches

12. JoshyWalrus

JoshyWalrus New Member

Sorry, new to Xenforo, not sure about all these errors nor why I get them...

I finished that process and received this error earlier
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. - library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php:333
    Generated By: Unknown Account,

13. Brogan

That's probably something you would have to contact your host about as it indicates issues connecting with the MySQL server.