XF 1.5 The requested page could not be found.

I know I recently have put a request in on this, yet my host said this had nothing todo with their side. All my other sites are up and running perfectly but not Xenforo.

WalrusGaming - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Attachments

• 40328335d3508e05bed99116fde9205b.webp
    40328335d3508e05bed99116fde9205b.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 46
Your site seems to be working fine for me.

What do you do or click on to get this error? When you get the error, what's the actual URL in the address bar of your browser at that time?

There is nothing in the core software which would cause that and we have had no other reports of it.

So it's either an add-on or server related.

I can see several issues related to connecting to the mailserver, problems with the steam add-on, and the search index has crashed.
You can repair that by emptying and rebuilding the search index in the ACP.

The other errors you will need to address by checking and updating your mail settings and contacting the add-on author.

I can see several issues related to connecting to the mailserver, problems with the steam add-on, and the search index has crashed.
You can repair that by emptying and rebuilding the search index in the ACP.

The other errors you will need to address by checking and updating your mail settings and contacting the add-on author.
How does one "Repair that by emptying and rebuilding the search index in the ACP"

ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches
Sorry, new to Xenforo, not sure about all these errors nor why I get them...

I finished that process and received this error earlier
Error Info
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. - library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php:333
Generated By: Unknown Account,

Top Bottom