The Ladies' Lounge

Holy crap, it's not a good idea to miss a day on here, is it? Eight pages already? :D

One thing I've noticed, and not just here: nothing gets men talking faster than a 'women only' thread.

Men: 98% of the forum, and 1% of the posts.
Women: 2% of the forum, and 99% of the posts.

"Women only" thread:
Women: 100% of the thread, and 75% of the posts.
Men: Technically not even allowed in the thread, but 25% of the posts regardless.

:p

Holy crap, it's not a good idea to miss a day on here, is it? Eight pages already? :D

One thing I've noticed, and not just here: nothing gets men talking faster than a 'women only' thread.

Men: 98% of the forum, and 1% of the posts.
Women: 2% of the forum, and 99% of the posts.

"Women only" thread:
Women: 100% of the thread, and 75% of the posts.
Men: Technically not even allowed in the thread, but 25% of the posts regardless.

:p

LOL yeah amazing isn't it :p They just have to be everywhere don't they ;) Nothing more challenging to a man than a "No Entry" sign ;)

They did and Peggy has
Of course I did.

Haven't been back tho. That's a scary place.
hiding.gif

It's boring over there anyway :p Don't ask me how I know, but I do :D

So gals, what's shakin? 9.30pm on a Friday night here, bit bored tbh, thinking about watching a movie or TV on DVD - desperately waiting on True Blood Season 3 and Madmen season 4 here.. I just finished Grey's Anatomy Season 5, and have nothing new to watch, other than a few seasons of Lost, but I am not sure I can really get into that for some reason, it's not gelling with me.

It's boring over there anyway :p Don't ask me how I know, but I do :D

So gals, what's shakin? 9.30pm on a Friday night here, bit bored tbh, thinking about watching a movie or TV on DVD - desperately waiting on True Blood Season 3 and Madmen season 4 here.. I just finished Grey's Anatomy Season 5, and have nothing new to watch, other than a few seasons of Lost, but I am not sure I can really get into that for some reason, it's not gelling with me.
It's 7:30 ish Friday morning and I am just getting started.
I'm trying to wrap my head around html5 and css3 and I think I broke my brain. I have a coding book on my wishlist at Amazon but it hasn't been released yet, be mid October before I can actually order it.

... and have nothing new to watch, other than a few seasons of Lost, but I am not sure I can really get into that for some reason, it's not gelling with me.

I'm amazed that you still haven't been spoiled for the ending.

I've taken up Doctor Who recently - I just finished S2 #1 -the Christmas episode. I really love being able to watch a series at my own pace instead of being tortured over several years. Of course, once I catch up I'll be as screwed as everyone else.

Top Bottom