The Ladies' Lounge

I read that your site is a survivors site, just wanted to say good for you :) Unfortunately abuse is all too common, and it is so important that there are safe havens for support like yours! You're a star! :D

thanks. :) We have an awesome staff team who have worked hard to keep it up and running... and safe. :)

Yeah, abuse seems to permeate every area of society unfortunately. :( All of our staff are survivors of abuse of various forms... and so we're kind of like a big, safe, family... supporting and caring about each other. I'm certainly grateful that it exists!

Well then you and your staff are wonderful :D

xenforo is pretty nice isn't it? I am loving it myself, it just works so well, a real joy to post on (with?) lol I dunno, but it's great to use!

yeah I really like it! It feels comfortable and intuitive... and just... right. :) I really hope it'll work for us! I will be disappointed if we can't use it - it just feels right.

I can see that us ladies here like to use it anyway ...
whistling.gif

If I keep up this posting rate I will have 10,000 in a year :p I only have 6,800 on my own site after 4 years.

Mind you I did once have a very very active forum where I had 17,000 posts in the first year :p

lol tell me about it! I certainly didn't expect to still be posting on here at 4.40am after just registering to ask a couple of questions! :)

Night Liz! :)

LOL yeah Jo, it is amazing I haven't enjoyed forum posting for ages, but I love it here :D

I am sure this product is going to totally revitalize the communities that switch to it from the other platforms!

On Cartoon Network I always watched Cow & Chicken, and Flem & Earl and Chicken were doing the ladies room infiltration episode (s01e01), and once Chicken was inside he reported in on the walky talky. And Earl said, what do you see what do you see! And Chicken reported back: "omg guys, looks like they're selling cigars in here!"

One of the best Cow & Chicken episodes, ever :D

Shooooooooo Floris, go and report back to the boys on how we are having a pajama party with pillow fighting!

Speaking of Cartoon Network, my two favorite shows are Dexter's Lab, and Samurai Jack! The best ever made! =D and then comes the cowardly dog, power-puff girls. :D Man, I seriously miss those days...college is killing me :p

LOL - This is dexter btw.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And now...this is the awesome JACK!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Speaking of Cartoon Network, my two favorite shows are Dexter's Lab, and Samurai Jack! The best ever made! =D and then comes the cowardly dog, power-puff girls. :D Man, I seriously miss those days...college is killing me :p

LOL, wait til you hit real life, College is easy compared to it.

Top Bottom