The Ladies' Lounge

I reckon any bloke that comes in here has to be prepared to Frock Up first....

Priscilla-PingPongReactionL.webp

Night, Susan.

Well, my part of the collab is done, just have to make my preview which I despise doing. I hate doing them, don't do them well and they take longer than making the kit! But they have to be done.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed too...it's after midnight here.

Liz 

Glad to hear your part is done Liz, Bummer about the preview, there are parts of what I do that I hate too.. packing skins up for sale is one of them... gettting all the screenshots, Creating Gallery Category, Creating downloads Category, putting them in my gallery, uploading the download pack.. updating my Store all takes ages and is not something I enjoy.

Night! :)

Just got back from picking my son up from school... finding it hard to concentrate on work, my eyes are sore.

Hello ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped visiting this thread and started a men's thread, he could look like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a thread filled with ladies chitchatting nonstop. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a ladies handbag I just bought. Look again, the bag is now cookies. Anything is possible when you start visiting a ladies-only thread.
I’m on a post.

Hello ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped visiting this thread and started a men's thread, he could look like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a thread filled with ladies chitchatting nonstop. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a ladies handbag I just bought. Look again, the bag is now cookies. Anything is possible when you start visiting a ladies-only thread.
I’m on a post.

You sound like some sort of commercial that involves a man that your man could smell like and a horse.

Good morning, ladies....it's a BEAUTIFUL day! Absolutely perfect September day here. But no, the leaves haven't started to turn yet. Peggy, when do yours start that? 

Morning, ladies. 8:55am here. Waiting for an errant plumber who was supposed to be here at 8:00am, and 30 minutes ago, when I called said he'd be here in 20. GRRRRR...

Otherwise, a gorgeous day! In the upper 60's and cool (for a change). Love it!

Demolished! Everything except the one wall we haven't yet cleared is cleared. w00t! Unfortunately, the plumber's estimate is about double what I'd thought it would be. UGH

Good morning ladies. Good night Kim. :)

Good morning, ladies....it's a BEAUTIFUL day! Absolutely perfect September day here. But no, the leaves haven't started to turn yet. Peggy, when do yours start that?
Our leaves have started turning colors already Liz. In fact, they actually started at the end of August! :eek: Just slight changes really, but still, I couldn't believe it.
But now, into the middle of Sept., they're really beginning to change, and it's beautiful. I'll try to get some pics this week, and post them.

Top Bottom